18

"If you're involved in with something that's original, you know, you'll always go back and try to rehash it." -Eddie Murphy

James POV:

I just left the TMZ studios, they took the video of Chris and Mya for one million dollars. Now I'm rich and all I got to do is take Dashaun from her.

Matter fact I'm on my way to her house right now. I got out the car and knocked on the door.

"What?" Mya yelled from inside.

"Can we talk?" I looked into the peep hole knowing she was looking at me.

The door unlocked revealing her in a tank top and leggings. Boy was her body banging.

"Talk." She said.

"Dang can I come in?"

She moved over letting me in slamming the door closed.

"Now what?" She said wiping her eyes sitting next to me.

"I wanted to tell you... I caught you." I chuckled.

"Caught me?" She was confused.

"The other day when I came by to get D, and Chris fucking Brown came to the door, y'all said y'all were only friends."

"Okay? I'm still lost."

"Friends don't fuck Mya."

"Man James gone somewhere with that."

"I did go somewhere with the video of y'all two having sex." I laughed lightly.

"You're bluffing right now." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm not when you and Chris left later that day, I got in the house and put my phone on your nightstand. When you got home I hid under your bed and when you took Chris to the airport that morning I left before you came home." I smirked.

"James why are you doing this?"

"Because I want you to be alone." I said looking her dead in the eyes.

"Ma?" D said running down the stairs.

"Yes baby?" She said getting up.

"Can you make us some- what is he doing here?" He asked soon as he saw me.

"Just to talk business with your mom and to come get you for the day."

"Ma do I have to go?" D said.

"Nope, as for you." She said glaring at me. "Get the hell out my home." She chucked the drink coaster at my head.

Mya POV:

Once James was gone I broke down.

"What's wrong?" D said.

"I just ruined Chris's career." I cried.

"How?"

"Your creepy ass father snuck in here while we were gone and put his phone on my nightstand and recorded Chris and I having you know." I frailed my arms up in the air.

"Isn't that a crime though?"

"What?"

"Ma he snuck into our home and recorded you guys. That's a breaking in and I don't know the other charges but still."

"No matter if I send him to jail for it the video will still be out there."

"Want me to go call Chris?"

"Yeah and bring some of that weed down here."

"I don't have any-"

"I know Chris gave you some, he eventually told me."