12

"My belief is that communication is the best way to create strong relationships." -Jada Pinkett Smith

*The day of Mya & Dashaun's arrival.*

Chris POV:

I just got to the airport to pick up Mya and her son. Royalty is at the house preparing dinner.

I was bumping Narcos by Migos. King put me onto this song about a week ago, I've been addicted ever since.

Someone knocked on the window making me jump. I looked to the left and saw Mya smiling.

I unlocked the doors and waited for them to put they bags in the trunk. I would help but I don't want everyone running up to me and my precious car.

"My man." Dashaun exaggerated dapping me up from the back.

"Wassup nigga." I smiled looking at Mya.

"Hey." She said shyly.

"Ma don't act brand new. You was just talking about how you was so happy to see him." Dashaun laughed.

"I did not." She laughed nervously.

"Yeah yeah." I smiled gripping her thigh making her jump.

I smirked on the sly and didn't say anything else. I don't give a damn about her nigga, she most definitely getting some before she leave.

As soon as I pulled into the garage, Ro was running out to the car. Me thinking something was wrong hurried and turned off the car.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I COOK MAC AND CHEESE AND COLLARD GREENS!" She screamed.

"Is it good?" I laughed taking a deep breath to calm myself.

"Yes come taste it. Sorry where are my manners? I'm Royalty." She smiled leading the way.

"I'm Mya and this is my son Dashaun." Mya introduced them both.

"Nice to meet you all, now come taste this tell me what y'all think." Ro said in excitement.

I put the spoonful of Mac & Cheese in my mouth instantly falling in love.

"How'd you learn this fast?" I asked eating more.

"Stop eating it, I still have to fry the chicken. But I may have gave my Nana a call and asked her what to all put in it. The greens I learned from Meme a while ago I was just saving it for a day like this." She smiled.

"So all those days I was starving and we got pizza, you could've made this?"

"Yeah but it wasn't as special as this." She laughed.

"You know what, come on I'll show y'all to y'all rooms." I said taking lead.

"Ma gone head to his room." Dashaun laughed.

"Yeah you heard him." I cosigned.

"What? No I'm sleeping in my own room. I have a boyfriend."

"You heard the saying "What happens in Vegas-

"Yes I've heard it." She cut me off.

I noticed Dashaun was already off to look for his own room so I grabbed her by her neck shoving her into my room.

"Well what happens at Chris's house stays at Chris's house, and don't cut daddy off again you heard me?"