33

"If you're not happy about how you look, you have to question how much self-love you have." -Tyrese Gibson

Royalty POV:

I stood in the mirror and looked at myself. Tears welled up in my eyes as my fathers words replayed in my head. That night they found out what we did he got beyond drunk and turned into the devil.

"Daddy it was common mistake. Just about every teen does it." I cried trying to hold my door closed.

He was trying it break it down to make sure I wasn't hiding anything else from him. I just didn't want to be in his presence because when he's intoxicated like that he gets violent. He's hit me once before trying to get to one of his old girlfriends.

"I don't give a fuck what everyone else is doing! Royalty open this fucking door!" He banged on the door even harder.

"Christopher!" I heard Mya yell.

"Mya you get any closer I'll smack the fuck out of you. I'm just tryna talk to my fucking daughter. The daughter that was acting like her mother. Opening her legs for any nigga in her presence. You heard that Royalty?! You are a fucking Whore! You ruined my career because you wanted to try something new."

"Chris that's low. That's honestly disrespectful. She's your kid. Can you please come to bed?"

"She's not my kid no more. She grown enough to let a nigga give her oral. She's grown enough to get the fuck out my household then!"

I couldn't even hold the door anymore. I dropped to the floor and balled crying.

The door opened revealing my father. He was angry but it was quickly replaced with empathy when he see me in the state that I was in. "Royalty. I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry."

"Please get away! I hate you!" I cried hitting him.

He went to hit me but came to a halt. "You gone hit me? Alright bet! Fuck you hoe." He slammed my door.

"Alright Christopher that's enough let's go. You've did enough!" I heard Mya yell.

As I laid there and cried the door opened. "Please leave!" I yelled.

"It's me." Dashawn's voice spoke.

I flew into his arms with the quickness.

"It's gonna be okay." He rubbed his fingers on my lower back.

"Why you crying?" Dashaun knocked me out my thoughts.

"Just thinking about that night. He must've forgot what he said. And Mya must've not refreshed his memory the following day. Because he still has yet to apologize. Or even I don't know." I hugged him tightly.

"Go refresh his memory than. My dumb ass mother probably didn't say nothing to avoid confronting his actions. Or she didn't want him to feel like the bad guy at the end of the day. When in actuality he is. He over reacted over things teens engage in like he wasn't a teen once. Don't know how he's gonna react when we fuck." He bluntly spoke.

Every thought flew out the window. "When we have sexual inter course?" I asked making him laugh.

"We not doing anything until you use a better name than that." He smiled putting his forehead on mine. "But for real just talk to him. I don't want you wallowing in sadness. Whatever he said isn't true. He was under the influence. He was gone say anything to hurt you at the time frame. You're one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. I didn't know your mother so I don't have a comment on that. But I'm sure she had that spunk that you have that made me gravitate towards you."