8

"A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want." -Madonna

Mya POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night to Chris's phone dinging, notifying him he has a message.

Chris's Messages

Road Mana.: baby wya?
Road Mana.: i need you inside of me.
Road Mana.: fine then miss out on this bomb 🐱
Road Mana.: Chris you know we have to board this flight at 6:00 am.
Road Mana.: i wanna fuck in this nice big bed, it's more room than that bathroom.

"Chris." I hit him getting mad.

"Hmm?" He stirred in his sleep.

"You bitch wants you." I said throwing his phone at him.

"What? Why the fuck you throw that at me?"

I was furious. He used me.

"Wake the fuck up and look at your phone."

He rubbed his eyes grabbing his phone. He sighed rubbing his face. "She ain't shit, she was just a quick fuck."

"So what am I?"

"I-

"Cat got your fucking tongue. I knew you wasn't shit. You buttered up to my son so you can get past him and get to me. I knew it. I fucking kn-

"Shut the fuck up. I was trying to think of the right words to muster up into a sentence for your rude ass. Don't ever fucking say I ain't shit in your life, I didn't do none of that shit just to fuck you. Just like you said the other day, I can have any bitch I want without buying them a fucking handbag." He spoke darkly with his hand around my neck, but not to tight.

I didn't even know what to say, I've never been put in my place.

"I'm sorry." I started crying out of no where.

His face softened and he kissed me, sliding in my pussy since we were already naked.

"Mm daddy I'm so sorry." I whisper moaned in his ear.

"You still need to learn your lesson." He said putting my legs on his shoulders.

He started doing deeper and harder strokes causing me to scream out.

"Are. You. Sorry. Now?" He hit my g-spot with every word.

I couldn't even speak the pain and pleasure was so good.

"I said are you fucking sorry now?!" He choked me.

"Yes daddy shit! I'm so fucking sorry! I love your dick daddy! Right there!" I screamed to the top of my lungs. I don't know what he's doing to me.

"Fuck I'm finna bust." He moaned.

"Me too daddy!" I wrapped my legs around his waist.

After I came he pulled out and nutted on my face. I used my finger to wipe it off and stick it on my mouth.

"Fuck baby." He kissed me.