25

Royalty POV:

Daddy cleared out his study room and gave it to Dashaun, and moved his study room right next to my room.

So here I am at three in morning sneaking back to my room after being laid up with D. We didn't do nothing we just watched a movie and kissed a little.

"Ro is that you?" Mya called out coming out of daddy's room with a robe on.

"Yeah." I covered my eyes as soon as she turned on the bright hallway light.

"What you doing?" She said closing her robe tighter.

"Nothing just went and got some water. What you doing coming out daddy's room?" I smirked.

"Nothing just went and rubbed his feet."

"You're lying but okay." I rolled my eyes, making her laugh.

"I thought we were both telling lies though." She smiled looking me dead in the eye. Damn she caught me.

"Okay I was watching a movie with D."

"You did more than watch a movie, cause your lips are swollen and there's a hickey on ya neck. Wanna tell me how that got there mam?" She whispered pulling me into my room.

"Okay okay we kissed that's it. That's the first and last time we'll do it. And I didn't know you could get marks from people kissing your neck." I freaked out examining my neck.

"It's fine I won't trip, put ice on your neck." She winked leaving out my room.

"Whew." I exhaled falling back onto my bed.

The following morning...

Dashaun POV:

Last night Royalty had me ready to risk it all. When I was kissing on her neck little moans kept slipping out but she didn't think I noticed.

But the man in me stood his ground putting my boyish ways to the side.

"Morning." Chris said frightening me. "Damn I ain't mean to scare you." He patted my back since I was choking on my drink.

"You good." I smiled nervously. I thought I was thinking out loud about his daughter.

"Oh last night did Ro come down here and chill with you?"

Oh shit he caught me.

"Yeah just for a little bit, because she ain't wanna hear you and my mom." I told kind of the truth.

Soon as we turned on the movie it sounded like thunder coming from upstairs from the backboard hitting the wall.

"Oh.. we'll try to be more quiet." He laughed.

"Enough of this conversation." I said making him laugh even more.

"Hey daddy." Royalty said coming downstairs.

I almost said hey back but I caught myself before Chris could catch on.

Why has my sexual drive been so high?

"Wassup, woah go change you not going out in that." His dad voice came out.

"It's just shorts and a tank top." I rolled my eyes.