22

"People not cry because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long." -Johnny Depp

Royalty POV:

"Daddy." I whined going into his room.

He was knocked out, drooling all over his pillow.

"Daddy." I shook him.

"What?" He groaned.

"Mommy came and seen me."

"....What?" He mumbled.

"M-mommy came and seen me in my dreams." I felt myself getting ready to cry.

I got in his bed and under the covers. He sat up wiping his eyes, "What she say?" He looked at me.

Low and behold the tears came spilling out. "She told me I needed to treat you better because your doing all and the best that you can to take care of me. She said I was growing into my ears like both of you guys, she said that to you and her I was the most beautiful and important thing that's ever happened to y'all." I cried in my dads arms.

"Baby everything she said was right. You are and will forever be the most beautiful and important girl in my life. I love you and she loved you like no other."

"I'm sorry for being mean to you. It's not fair to you, you are doing your absolute best to raise me. I'm sorry for bringing up how I want mommy or how mommy would let me do this because she told me that I was wrong because she wouldn't even let me get away with the stuff you let me get away with." I cried even harder.

There's not a day that's goes by where I don't miss my mom. She was my other bestfriend.

"It's okay." He lightly laughed rubbing my back. "I understand that you just miss her. Her coming to visit you was long overdue, you needed that." He kiss the top of my head.

"I did...I love you so much."

"I love you too."

"Oh mommy said she's proud of you."

"....Aw thanks Nia, love you," He smiled up at ceiling.

"Can I sleep in here?"

"Yeah scoot over or you gonna get karate kicked out the bed once I fall back asleep." He said making me laugh.

He's literally the wildest sleeper you'll ever meet.

Chris POV:

Once Royalty fell asleep I crept out the bed and went into the bathroom. I didn't want to cry in front of her.

"Nia thank you for listening... Our baby is growing up so fast..." I wiped my tears and washed my face.

Nia's death took a toll on me a year after she died. I thought I didn't care but I damn for sure did. I hated the idea of her being the mother of my child, because she wasn't a women I loved. But then it came to realization that I love her position. She was the mother of my child so I had nothing but love and respect for her in due time.

Mya POV:

"Oh my gosh, baby. You're graduating high school today!"

"Ma I think your happier than me." He laughed slipping on his shoes.

"I am, I've been waiting on this moment since I had you."

"Can you put on the tie for me."

So as he said that the door knocked.