15

"We can't change the world unless we change ourselves." –Biggie Smalls

3 weeks later.

Mya POV:

I miss Chris. I can't stop thinking about him. I need him inside of me but instead I have Jordan in me.

I was trying to envision Chris having passionate sex with me. But I can't Jordan stroke game doesn't compete.

After I faked my orgasm, Jordan came on my stomach. Gross.

"Damn baby." He breathed out, wiping it off of me with a wipe.

"I know, what you want to eat?"

"Sex and you about to cook I swear I'm about to propose."

And I swear I'm going to decline.

"You're so silly." I laughed.

"Nah for real can you make me a egg and bacon sandwich?"

"Yeah sure." I got my phone off the nightstand and went downstairs.

As I was pulling out the eggs and bacon my phone began ringing.

*Phone Call*

"Hello?" I answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Mommy." I heard him cry.

"Yes, whats wrong?!" I said getting scared.

"I got myself in some deep shit." I heard gun shots. When did he even leave the house.

"DASHAUN WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled running upstairs to put on a hoodie and sweats, since its raining.

"Baby you okay?" Jordan asked concerned hopping out the bed.

I ignored him jumping in my clothes.

"I don't know some warehouse, I'm hiding upstairs under a desk." He cried silently.

"Turn on your location and call the cops, I'm leaving right now." I tried to keep myself from crying.

"I love you mommy so much, I'm a sorry."

"D baby don't talk like that I'm almost there I promise. Call the cops." I cried hanging up.

As I got in the car I heard the other door slam. I looked over to Jordan still trying to pull up his sweats and put his hoodie on all the way.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked grabbing my hand.

"Dashaun... something's wrong." I spoke nervously, wiping my eyes as I sped off.

"Just relax baby he'll be okay." He reassured rubbing his thumb over my hand.

His location led us to an abandoned warehouse, in my rear view mirror I saw blue and red lights. 2 cars to be exact.

"Stay in the vehicle!" They yelled through their car speakers.

"I'm the boys mother who called!" I said still getting out of the car.

"Mam we still have to keep you out of harms way." He huffed handcuffing me to my door handle.

I looked over at Jordan and he look like he had seen a ghost. I gave him a look and he pulled out his phone and started typing something.

I nervously sat their as the 3 male cops went in while the older white male called for more backup because they think it's a drug related situation.

All you could hear was gunshots which was making my stomach sick because I didn't know if my baby was okay or not.

Once I sat down in the car closing the door some so my arm wouldn't hurt I seen Jordan's phone in my peripheral.