10

"Success isn't always about 'Greatness', it's about consistency. Consistent, hard work gains success. Greatness will come." -Dwayne Johnson

Chris POV:

"Shimmy shimmy yay, shimmy yay, shimmy ya, DRANK! Swalla-la-la swalla-la-"

"What the fuck you swallowing?" I busted in Royalty's room.

"Nothing." She said startled by my presence.

I starting laughing from her confusion not understanding what I mean't by swallow

I starting laughing from her confusion not understanding what I mean't by swallow. It's good she don't know. I just had to make sure.

"Get dressed we finna go see someone."

"Who?"

"Just get dressed girl." I said closing her room door.

I took a shower and got dressed.

An hour later I was still sitting on the couch waiting on Ro. This girl takes forever to get ready.

"Okay I'm ready." Royalty said coming down in short shorts and a crop top.

"Oh hell nah go change."

"What's wrong with my outfit?"

"Baby girl both articles of clothing are entirely to short." I stressed not even wanting to look at her.

"No it's not, I don't even have a body."

"That's the good thing but still go change." I said.

"Ugh, I wish mommy was here." She stomped away.

Here we go again. Every time she doesn't have it her way she wishes her mom was here. She don't realize I wish she was here too so I ain't got to deal with half the shit she puts me through.

She came back down in a white t-shirt and skinny jeans.

"Better?" She rolled her eyes.

"Yes, thank you."