27

"If it's flipping hamburgers at McDonald's, be the best hamburger flipper in the world. Whatever it is you do you have to master your craft." -Snoop Dogg

Mya POV:

I walked into Chris's room and closed the door.

He was just laying there watching the game. I crawled in the bed and sat on top of him. He leaned his head over to focus on the TV, but placed his hands on my ass.

"Pay attention to me." I said poking at his face.

"Don't you see the game on?" He said still focused.

"You know what?" I pushed as hard as I could, a fart out.

"Bruh what the fuck?" He pushed me off of him. "Yo ole stank ass. Did you shit yo self?!" He said spraying me with Lysol.

I couldn't breathe, his reaction was so funny. "No." Was all I could get out.

"You got my attention now what the hell you want?" He said sitting down glaring at me.

"To talk to you." I said wiping the tears from my eyes from laughing so hard.

"Man really?"

"Yes it's serious, I don't want to keep stuff from you and we just starting out a relationship."

"What is it?" He paused the TV.

"Oh soo, you know the kids have been feeling each other-"

"If it's about Dashaun leaving hickeys on Royalty neck I know."

"Uh how? How'd you find out?"

"I heard y'all the other day in the kitchen. I didn't say anything because I wanted to see if any of y'all would really tell me."

"Oh okay. Well..."

"Well what?"

"Are you mad?"

"Nah they kids but I will have a talk with them later when they wake up."

"Oh okay."

"I'm still gone beat your ass for waiting six days to fess up."

"You said eat my ass?"

"Hell nah you just shitted on ya self." He laughed.

I went to slap his chest but he caught my hand.

"Stop tryna abuse me before I beat yo ass." He warned.

"Yeah yeah can we cuddle while you watch your game."

"No I know what you tryna do."

"What am I tryna do?" I smirked getting back on top of him.

"Have sex with me. You know it's no nut November. I've been going strong for fifteen days you will not ruin this for me."

"Please I need dick." I slowly grinded on him.

He didn't say anything he just resumed his game.

"Baby chill." He grabbed my waist to stop my movements.

"Come on I'm suffering."

"They invented vibrators and dildos for a reason."

"And your parents created you for a reason...To give me the real thing." I laughed.

"Nah man, I got fifteen more days to go. After that you can have me all you want."

"Ugh fine." I rolled my eyes and took off my sweats and panties.