26

"You have every right to a beautiful life."-Selena Gomez

James POV:

"Aye nigga is that Mya?" My friend since high school, Cam, asked pointing at my TV.

My neck snapped in his direction. "Hold up." I turned it up.

"Chris Brown and this mystery woman have been out in the public eye lately. I wonder if they are dating." The female reporter spoke.

"I bet they are, Chris's daughter, Royalty, has been seen out with her." The male reporter, chimed in.

"If they are, there is hope with Chris for all of us brown skin women out here. We haven't seen him with a black woman since Rihanna." She shaded.

I smacked the drink on the floor. I was livid. She said she was moving out there to be closer to Dashaun while he was in school. She really lied straight to my face.

I got something for that ass.

Dashaun POV:

"Mmm." Royalty moaned loudly while I gripped her ass as I kissed her.

"Shut your loud ass up." I laughed.

"Leave me alone." She blushed stepping back from me.

"Leave that girl alone!" My mom yelled coming downstairs. "Matter fact." She sped walked up to me and slapped me. "You know what hickeys are, why you kiss that girl neck? I'd outta beat your ass." She whispered to me making Royalty laugh.

"I'm sorry I wasn't thinking." I shrugged.

"You lucky I seen her before Chris did, fucking idiot." She popped me again.

"Seen what?" Chris laughed coming out of nowhere. Hopefully he ain't hear shit.

"He had Royalty in a headlock." My mom covered for us.

"Yeah you could've broke her noodle neck." He punched me. Meanwhile Ro straight-faced him.

"Noodle neck?" I busted out laughed.

"You the last person to be talking about necks." My mom said.

"We ain't gone address your dick swallowing neck." Chris counter-argued.

"You know what?" I said leaving with Royalty right behind me.

"We don't want to hear that!" Royalty laughed making them roar with laughter.

"Hold on y'all, all jokes aside. I know we been talking for a couple months now but we kind of dating but we not." Chris said.

"So y'all just fucking?" I asked which resulted in me getting punched by my mom.

"No." She rolled her eyes.

"That's not what daddy's eyes saying." Royalty smirked.

"Okay maybe we are but! We want to get to know each other a little more before we take it to the next level of our relationship." She sighed.

"Why don't you just say we all new to this family dynamic so let's work together." I said.

"Oh yeah." Chris scratched his head.

"Well then we need to practice doing family activities, and also y'all two." Ro pointed at her dad and my mom. "Need to establish a real foundation not based off sex, trust, and real genuine love." Royalty continued.

"When did y'all become guidance counselors?" My mom asked.

"I become a guidance counselor when I want to keep a woman in my dads life and mine as well." Royalty boasted.