7.3

Bonnie And Clyde

Jerome crouched down looking under the counter where the cash register rested

Jerome crouched down looking under the counter where the cash register rested. "He pressed the button." He said shaking his head, his eyes focused on the obvious panic button right where his uncle was standing when Josette walked in. There was no way in hell he didn't press that button.

"What button?" She asked crossing her arms "A panic button, I can't believe you didn't notice." He said scolded her as he easily pried open the cash register, putting whatever money he could find in his pocket.

"Not my fault, you're the one who wanted to bring me out in the fucking first place."

Jerome dramatically rolled his eyes as he lifted himself over the counter. "Oh come on doll face. We're like Bonnie and Clyde." He said with a hopeful smile. She put the gun down on a table a little more harsh than she meant to "Yeah? Well my Bonnie and Clyde days are over."

Rolling her eyes she walked out of the diner, Jerome followed immediately after, not bothering to hide his uncles dead body.

Hearing his footsteps behind her she immediately turned around "this was complete chaos." She said while being a bit dramatic, well to him this was dramatic to any other normal person it would be quite understandable.

The ginger waved his gun around carelessly as if it were a toy. "Chaos is great!" He exclaimed with passion. "Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs darling." Then a smirk appeared on his face "I know that deep down somewhere you love it too."

"Why would I love it?" She asked crossing her arms. "Because I love it." He said, making Josette look directly at him, it was true. After a moment of silence he spoke, dropping his hands to him sides.

"Our love is god." He spoke before shooting the unconscious man that had been under his girlfriends spell. "All this time, I thought you were just some rebel going against society because it's fucked, but you're not a rebel Jerome, you're psychotic." Her head shook in disgust, but of course she didn't mean it. "You say tomato, I say tomahto. And you're barley realizing this...now?"

Turning on her heel she began her journey back to the car, "Why would you drag me along? You know I'm not like you." He quickly rushed beside her "what do you mean? You're just as crazy as I am, I finally want to you bask in all your glory Josette Mikaelson. Plus we did find out information, so it's a win win." He spoke getting in front of Josette, basically walking backwards at this point, he reached into his pocket and dangled a key in front of her face.

"What's that?" She asked stopping for a moment. "Keys to the trailer, snatched them off Zach after you killed him." Jerome stated shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly. Frustrated, she took a deep breath hearing him repeat the words "You killed him. Ya see doll to some people they see a talented girl who got their dreams crushed, a girl who threw a fit whenever she didn't get a solo, the one who is desperately whipped over a hot red head. But not me. I see so much more, you have potential baby. I know for a fact, that you can be just as bad as me. I saw you tonight, and you were breathtaking, almost better than me."