1.7

Back home

Beatrix sat on that couch confused

Beatrix sat on that couch confused. Josette has just explained what was really happening and that witches do exist.

"What the fuck?" Beatrix huffed out.

She stood up pacing around. "How is this even real?"

Jerome watched her as he leaned against the door frame. The ginger rolled his eyes. All he wanted to do was surprise his girlfriend, and give her a kiss the two had been longing for, but he couldn't even do that.

Cordelia stood up clapped her hands together. "It's a long story. And today has been a long day...." she paused looking at Jerome who was clearly angry. "So why don't we come back tomorrow. I'll help Josette with what she's looking for. But we need rest."

Jerome sighed in relief. "Great come on let's go Jo." Jerome began walking hearing Josettes footsteps following behind.

As they walked out it was silent.

"You lied to me." Jerome spoke

"I just didn't want you to worry, you already worry about a lot of things." Josette said quietly as they walked through the woods.

Jerome rolled his eyes. "Yeah well your my top priority, so worrying about you comes first. What if you got hurt or something. To make it worse you forgot your phone."

"Well I didn't get hurt I'm perfectly fine, not a scratch." Josette replied.

The two were walking for a couple more minutes until Josette began to speak. "You lied to me too."

"That's different Josette." Jerome said looking down at her.

"No it's not. How is it different?" The brunette asked.

"Because it was a surprise. The plan was to surprise you while you were sleeping."

Josette looked down, she felt awful. It was sweet that he actually tried. But she ruined it.

"I'm sorry." She said with honesty.

"It's okay." Jerome replied glancing at her.

"No. It's not okay. It's absolutely not okay..." Jerome looked at her confused. "You're supposed to get mad at me."

Jerome chuckled. The two finally reached their cars. "I'm not mad at you doll."

The ginger walked Josette to her car and leaned down to kiss her. Josette put a finger over his mouth to stop him. "Not yet. I'll make it up to you. I promise." She said quietly.

A smirk appeared on Jerome face. "Be careful, I'll see you right now."

They both got I their separate cars.

Josette started the car and began following Jerome back to the house. The drive back was fast and quiet. Guilt built up inside Josette.

-