3.2

Boyfriend Instincts

   🔝Our new character 🔝

As the sun rose upon Gotham city it seemed like the whole city was awake while Jerome and Josette remained asleep. Usually Jerome would already be up but he was exhausted by their actions that took place last night as well as driving for hours.

The ginger opened his green eyes, the first thing he saw was his beloved girlfriend nuzzled up against him wearing his t-shirt. He stared at Josette for a bit admiring her until his gaze fell somewhere else. He was in awe looking down at her stomach. It had slightly grown since their last encounter which was about a month ago.

Jerome carefully placed his pale hand on her stomach trying not to wake Josette, he found out quickly that she didn't like anyone touching her stomach area since she started showing. His girlfriend squirmed a bit slightly pushing his hand away.

"Good morning." He greeted knowing both of them had to wake up at some point. Josette ignored him, her eyes remaining closed. "I know you can hear me doll face." He hummed resting his face in the crook of her neck. Still no response. Jerome looked up seeing a small smirk appear, she had been desperately trying to hide it.

He chuckled and propped himself over her. The gingers soft lips slightly grazed the skin on her neck. Josette tried to ignore the hot kisses being placed there, though it was impossible. The girl let out a laugh. Jerome stopped and looked up at her. "Ah ha! I knew you were awake!"

Josette took a moment to stretch for a bit taking off the warm covers, the only thing keeping her warm was Jerome's t-shirt. "It's the size of an avocado." She randomly said.

Jerome looked at her confused. "What?" He questioned having no idea what she was talking about. The girl pointed to stomach. "It's the size of an avocado." She repeated. Jerome smiled at her "really?" She nodded "and facial features are developing, as well as his own little finger prints."

The ginger held his head up with his hand looking at her with a puzzled expression. "It's a boy?" He questioned. She shook her head "no but I hope so. Also he is developing hearing. It's that so cute? He can hear us, I think." A sigh escaped her lips.

"First off stop saying he because you don't know for sure, and secondly I hope it's a girl." He finished, playing with her hair.

The ginger laid his head on her stomach giving it small kisses. "Helloooo" Jerome called out pressing his mouth against the small bump. Josette began to laugh as the feeling began to tickle her.

Their heads both turned to the door being swung open revealing Derek. "Ever heard of knocking?" Jerome asked sitting up. "Sorry."
Derek apologized.

Josette got up quickly. "I'm gonna go take a shower." She informed walking into the restroom closing the door, the water being turned on was heard in the background.