3.4

Wicked World

The door was opened by some sort of assistant Josette looked at her and thanked her

The door was opened by some sort of assistant Josette looked at her and thanked her. After the door closed Holden, the mayor of Gotham sat up in his chair and leaned on his desk.

"Well, what a surprise honestly didn't expect you to actually show up..." He said as he stood up reaching his hand out for her to shake. The two greeted each other before sitting down.

"So what brings you here Josette?" The mayor asked intertwining his finger placing them in front of him. The girl nervously laughed as she began to speak. "Well I need a favor from you....girls all around Gotham and probably all over the world share the same secret that I did. And their scared and they don't know what's going on..."

"What exactly are you asking?" Holden questioned with a slight tilt of his head. "I'm asking you to put it out there. On the news...so girls who are going through the same thing know that their not alone. So we can all be together and look out for each other. All you have to do is just put it out there, gather the girls and I'll handle the rest."

Holden laughed. "You realized how the citizens will react? They'll be scared. They'll think that your planning an attack with your girls." Josette rolled her eyes "Are you serious? Those girls can't even lift up a pebble with their powers and your scared of them? They're scared too."

The man lit a cigarette and began to smoke. "They're scared okay? They have no idea what's going on no one to talk to, but they have me. I can help them control it so they won't hurt anyone."

Holden nodded his head. "What are you planning? To take over Gotham? Be in power?"

"No! None of those things. I'm not like that." Josette said with frustration in her voice. "This city owes us a lot. Years ago citizens of Gotham burned my girls in their own home. Yeah just for hiding out in their homes in the woods and ignorant people like you burned them alive. Not just women but children were in there too."

"Mayor please, I'm not your enemy. Believe me I just want to help these girls find themselves. I'll deal with them, they won't cause trouble because I'll keep them in line. I mean how could they cause trouble or be a threat if they don't even know how to do a simple spell?" The young girl pleaded.

The mayor let out a puff of smoke. "Clearly you aren't understanding. Our people don't take kindly to girls like you. Sure you're very sweet, and I can tell your heart is in the right place but the citizens don't care about that, when they see your girls they get scared."

Josette stood up and slammed her hand on the desk causing him to flinch. "Let me tell you something mayor. I'm done being nice." With a small movement of her hand she used her magic to pull the mayor up from his seat and slide his body making it slam into the wall. The look on his face was nothing but horror, his whole body shaking.