2.3

New Perspective

"So what are we doing?" Josette asked looking around the room

"So what are we doing?" Josette asked looking around the room. "You are staying in here as you watch a little clips we put together...specifically for you." Jerome answered as he turned on the tv. "Oh god...what's it about?" She asked. "Obviously what he does...who he kills..." Anne said as she walked to the door.

Josette wanted to know what exactly he does but she was way to afraid of the truth. "Don't make me watch it please." Josette said softly. "I don't want to see it." Jerome honestly felt bad but he did hold back on what he was going to show her, so she won't be too terrified. "Sorry doll but you want me to be honest with you...so I am."

"Come on J lets go." Anne said standing at the door with Derek. "Imma stay with Jo and don't call me that." Jerome said bluntly slamming the door in Anne's face earning a small chuckle from Josette. Hearing her small laugh made him smile, turning on his heel Josette looked at him. "Your not really gonna make me watch it are you?" She asked not taking it serious. "Your still watching it." He repeated grabbing the remote, he sat on the chair pressing play.

Josette pretended that it was just a scary movie, trying to deny the fact that it was real and that was really Jerome. There was so much blood, Josette clearly didn't enjoy it but Jerome did. That blood almost reminded her of that lunatic Josette accidentally killed, Eddie remember? She totally forgot about him.

"Is it easy to stab someone? because it looks so easy." Josette asked with curiosity. Jerome was surprised that she actually wanted to know, a smile appeared on his face. "It's not, you have to put force behind it." Jerome leaned in closer to the bed from his seat. "Want me to teach you?"

Josette shook her head. "No thanks I'm good." Jerome sighed slouching in his seat "why not it'll be fun." Jerome insisted. "Yeah fun for you, not for me." She said with a small laugh.

"If I killed someone I would dissolve them in acid, have you ever done that?" Josette asked. "Nope...but that's a good idea, very creative....and disturbing" He said jokingly glaring at her. "Or burn them. Wait no that would smell disgusting." She said cringing at the thought of it.

"Jesus jo, what the hell goes on in your brain?" He asked with a few chuckles following after. "A lot of things." Josette stated as she looked up at her restraints feeling slight pain in her wrists. Jerome noticed this and his expression turned soft. "Does it hurt?" He asked. Josette nodded. Jerome got out of his seat and leaned over Josette taking out the small keys to the handcuffs and unlocked both of them.

Josette felt relieved, she took a few moments to stretch. "Your bed is so soft." She said going underneath the covers. If she was gonna say here might as well get comfortable, and jeans definitely weren't comfortable so she slid them off kicking them on the floor.

Jerome did the same as well leaving nothing but his boxers and crawled into bed beside her. The tv was still playing and Josette had still been watching it, honestly she didn't know how she felt.