0.2

Her Voice

A/N

This chapter doesn't have Josette in it it just talks about her, this is a flashback by the way. So this is taking place a couple of months ago.💕 sorry it's boring it's kinda a get to know me but with Jerome😂💘💘

Jerome laid down on very uncomfortable hard metal that he called his bed. It's times like this where he liked to get lost in thought. Usually he would tease Oswald Cobblepot AKA Penguin. He really was a true party pooper, no fun at all. At least that's what Jerome thought. Always complaining 24/7. Well he had a reason to complain he was in the worst place in Gotham City, Arkham Asylum.

Arkham Asylum was dirty, old, filled with lunatics that committed horrible crimes. Forced to rot in there until the day they take their last breath.

Penguin was finally caught and sent there after causing so much chaos. He was a back stabbing little man as well. Going behind his employer Fish Mooneys back to take control, to get power.

That's what everyone wanted, power and money. Everyone in Gotham wanted to be in control. That's why it was so dangerous. You can't even trust your own family, because it's the ones you trust most who truly hurt you, they know your weakest spots.

That was one of Jerome's problems, he wanted power so bad, he wanted to be feared. In Jerome's mind he was an artist. He just wants to paint the town crazy.

Jerome was in this shit hole for one reason and one reason only. He was insane, he wasn't like stupid insane where he wasn't aware. He was the genius kind of insane. He knew exactly what he was going to do before he did it, he was simply aware all the time.

His twin brother not so much, he was sane. Jerome's plan after he busted out of this place was to give him a little visit. To show him that anyone can go insane with just one bad day.

Jerome tossed and turned on his metal 'bed'. Recalling all the moments of his horrible child hood, he remembered every detail.

That's why he killed his mother. She made his childhood a living hell. When he was younger his mother, brother, and uncle traveled along Haly's circus working with them. His whore of a mother was a snake charmer, his brother...didn't do anything, and his uncle was the chef.

Lila Valeska was his mother's name, the name of the woman who would beat Jerome every night. Each night with a new 'partner' beating him and drinking as if it were some sort of game.

She never laid a hand on Jeremiah, his 'perfect' little twin brother. Just because he was really smart didn't make him the 'perfect son'. Jerome was smart as well but in different things.

Then Josette came along, when they were around 8 years old. She was best friends with Jerome and Jeremiah as soon as they met. She came to the circus every night to sneak Jerome candy and sweets that he wasn't allowed to eat.

Then they got older, Jeremiah had left with their uncle going to some rich school then never being heard from again.

But Josette stuck around no matter what. They got older she began to spend more time with him after school. She even worked at the circus for a bit, she sang for the audience whenever a new act was getting ready. Her voice soothed Jerome he could listen to her all day.

Jerome hated to admit it but Josette was the only living thing he has ever cared for. Jerome closed his eyes with a smile trying to remember her voice, the only voice that would calm him down in a fit of rage. The voice that belonged to the person who truly cared for him.

A/N
Well that was a little back story on Jerome💕
Hope you liked it please make sure to

Vote

Comment

And Share

💘lots of love💘