2.8

A Warning

Cordelia was in awe, never in her life had she'd been able to do that, but Josette did it

Cordelia was in awe, never in her life had she'd been able to do that, but Josette did it. She looked around as all the man fell to the floor.

"Shit!" Oswald yell holding his wounded arm as he retreated back into the club. Without his men he was nothing. Cordelia heard another thud, but not from the men falling it was Josette.

A car came to a stop in front of them. Dereks head popped out of the window. "Come on lets go!" He yelled. Jerome quickly picked Josette off the floor carrying her bridal style and rushed to the car. Cordelia followed right after sitting next to Jerome who had been cradling his girlfriend.

Derek looked back. "What happened?" He asked a bit worried. "Just drive." Jerome ordered. "She saved us." Cordelia said to at Derek. "They were shooting and she stopped it. I've never seen anything like that in my entire life." She added looking down at her friend.

"Why isn't she waking up?" Jerome asked. Cordelia brushed hair out of Josettes face with a frown. "She's tired. Doing what she did must have taken so much energy away from them."

Jerome looked at her. "What do you mean 'them'?" The confusion ginger questioned. Cordelias eyes widened. "Nothing. I meant her. It must've taken energy out of her."

-

Josette was confused she wasn't asleep but wasn't awake. She knew she was in some sort of dream. The girl walked around an unknown house she did not recognize. "Well took you long enough." Her head spun around seeing a woman sitting on the couch. She was in some sort of vintage old dress. "Who are you?" Josette asked.

"My name is Billie." The woman said standing up. "I brought you here. Would've been better if I did this a long time ago but you weren't ready." Josette looked confused. "For reals who are you?" Josette asked stepping back. "I just told you. I'm Billie Mikaelson, born in Salem, and executed in 1693.

"Then how are you alive?" Josette asked. Billie chuckled and rolled her eyes. "I'm still dead but I contacted you from the other side."

The brunette raised her eyebrow. "The other side?" Her arms crossed over her chest. "It's where us witches go when we die."

"Why am I here?" She asked. Billie sighed and looked down. "Well I've been waiting for you. To warn you." She responded with a sigh. "I've been watching you, and your powers. What happened tonight made me realize that I think your ready."

The girl motioned for her to go on. "Josette it's time for us to come out of the dark. For centuries people like us have been hiding for so long. But you can bring us all together. Your the one I saw, the one they wrote about."