4.5

Witch of My Own

Josette was not one to listen to anyone especially not Jerome

Josette was not one to listen to anyone especially not Jerome. Not after the argument that they had two nights ago.

Of course she went behind his back to try and find the monster who did this but just like Jerome, she got no where.

The only place she could go is Jeremiah, but he wouldn't know anything. Something in the apartment would tell her though.

Josette walked down the stairs, not one occupied the house, just a few men but that was it.

She approached one of them, he was really sweet once Josette talked to him. Not to close to Jerome unlike Derek which is just who she needed.

"Hey Josette." He greeted with a smile as he kept his guard at the front of the house.

"Hi. How have you been?" Josette asked with a smile. "I've been alright." He answered. "Can I help you with anything?"

"Actually you can. You can't tell Jerome though." Instantly his eyes widened "I-I don't think he would like that very much miss Josette. Boss doesn't like secrets."

"Which is why we won't tell him silly. Come on Jerome doesn't know everything.."

The man spoke with curiosity "What is the favor?"

"Take me to Jeremiah's. You can keep watch while I snoop around."

He shook his head "I don't want to get in trouble. I really don't."

"You won't. If he finds out I'll take the blame. Okay? Please. This is really important."

The young man finally caved in "okay. I'll do it."

Josette smiled "thank you."

Later the two got in a car and drove to Jerome's twins house.

Whatever Beatrix knew, she wanted to know as well. This whole thing was bigger than she thought.

"So what are you gonna do that's so important...if you don't mind me asking?" He spoke with caution.

"I'm looking for anything that could help me find the guys who killed my friend."

"Oh. He's getting a lot of girls recently. Do you think they're all dead?"

Josette nodded "yeah...unfortunately I do."

"Someone said my friend was a... 'working girl' someone ordered the girls to be killed....I don't know why I'm telling you all this..." she said with a sigh following.

The car stopped in front of Jeremiah and Beas shared apartment.

"I hope you find what your looking for." He told her with a smile.

"Thanks. If you see Jeremiah call me okay?"

He gave a nod before letting her get out of the car.