4.4

The Expert

[3 months ago]

[3 months ago]

"We need you to kill them." Michael said nonchalantly and he tossed two files in the table in front of Jeremiah.

The two were having their occasional chats ever since Michael saw Jeremiah as he truly was.

Jeremiah took the two folders and opened them. He read the names "Hazel Bakster, and Lesley Knight. Why do you want me to kill them?" The ginger asked looking at him across the dark wooden table.

"They know to much."

Jeremiah looked back at the files. "Know to much about what exactly?"

Michael rolled his eyes "I told you not to ask any questions about my business. Or I won't help you feed those demons of your."

Jeremiah rolled his eyes and stayed silent. The man across of him let of a sigh "I'll tell you at the right time."

"Yeah sure you will." Jeremiah mumbled.

"Try not to get them at the same time. A couple days apart please. My boss would really appreciate it."

-

[present]

Jeremiah was becoming distant. Extremely distant. It was honestly getting Josette very worried. She could loose her friend, not another one.

Jerome of course didn't care, in fact he loved seeing his perfect twin brother helpless. Though he couldn't exactly tell Josette, she was going through a lot. She lost her friend, possibly another since Jeremiah hasn't spoken to her.

Her siblings were gone living somewhere else rather than this shit hole so Josette quit her job, and moved in with Jerome. In a huge house filled with men and some bitchy women. The only one she could stand was Derek.

Not to mention she was scared shitless about giving birth she would start crying whenever someone brought it up. After all it was just one month away until they could finally meet their daughter.

Rosalie Valeska, is what they both decided on they still needed a middle name though. After moths of begging Jerome had finally convinced her, well it was sort of a different name.

Catching his attention he looked down at his watch, he didn't have that much time left. Josette would be calling him any minute now.

Jerome looked to his right seeing the unconscious man slowly roll his head. "shit." Jerome mumbled, he wasn't supposed to wake up until the next day.

The ginger looked surprised as he heard no phone ringing. She must have forgotten.

"Where am I?" The man asked looking around the very dark room. Once he realized he was bound to a chair he tried desperately to wiggle out of there.