0.6

Lights Camera Action

A/N

The names in bold mean a slight change in setting like those characters are in a different setting as the rest. If that makes sense...idk😂

All Josette saw was darkness, she felt as if it was absorbing her, making her become one with it. She felt nothing but then felt something drip down her nose in a slow pace, it was blood.

The confused girl opened her eyes, her vision blurry.

"Wakey Wakey, eggs and bakey." Jerome sang waving his hand in front of her face, her vision slightly recovering.

"Well not really...because it's 9pm...wow you were out for a while." Jerome chuckled.

"W-Wait what happened what did you do?" She questioned slurring her words.

"Well." Jerome pause clearing his throat. "I kinda sorta drugged you and tied you to a chair." He spoke quickly.

"You what?" She said not fully processing what her 'friend' had said. Josette hadn't even realized she was tied up until now. The girl squirmed a bit struggling it was no use the rope was too tight.

The ginger got a napkin wiping off the blood that was slowly running down her nose.

Josette was finally now in the right state of mind, only realizing what was going on.

"Jerome! What the fuck?! I thought I was your fake hostage!" Emphasizing the word 'Fake'

Jerome dramatically walked around the room and facepalmed.

"It's called authenticity Josette." He said in a fancy accent. Jerome continued, "of course you wouldn't know that. You aren't a performer, like myself."

The young woman rolled her eyes

"But you drugged me!" She shouted trying to make her point. "And I am a performer for your information." Sassiness seeping out of her voice.

"I'm the singer at 'The Blues Night Club', and they love me by the way."

That wasn't a lie. Her friend Kevin owns the night club. Josette works there as a bar tender and the singer. People there honestly did love her. It was like she was a celebrity to them.

"Well I doubt that." He responded joking rolling his eyes. The man was obviously lying, he thought Josette sang beautifully, a lot of people could agree with him on that.

"So...are you hungry?"

"No, I ate right after you took me hostage, so I guess I'm good." Replied Josette, sarcastically.

Jerome raised his pointer finger. "Actually I took you as fake hostage." Jerome responded back correcting her.

As Jerome was about to speak one of his men came in the room. "Excuse me I'm so sorry for interrupting Mr. Valeska but the rest of the hostages have just arrived, along with the TV equipment to broadcas."

Josette expression was confused. "More hostages?! Jerome what are you planning?!" She whisper shouted.

Jerome ignored Josette nodding his head taking in the information he was just provided with.

"Well sorry Jo Jo, but we are gonna have to cut this short. The party is just beginning." He made his way to a small table picking up a syringe that was already filled with liquid.