1.9

Motivation

Jeremiah was pacing around the room, his pale hand on his chin

Jeremiah was pacing around the room, his pale hand on his chin. "How is that possible? It's not."

Jerome rolled his eyes. "She told you not to freak out."

Beatrix looked at him. "Well any normal person would freak out Jerome."

Cordelia got up carefully. "Well I know it's hard to believe but it's true....tell them Jo."

"Yeah it's true, apparently I come from a long family line of them....I sometimes can't believe it myself." She admitted.

Looking over at Josette, Jeremiah tilted his head a bit. "So then where are the others? People like you..."

Raising her hand Cordelia spoke. "I'm one of them....normally I never come across someone like me because their scared."

"Why would they be scared?" Bea asked.

Jerome crossed his arms. "Well gosh Beatrix....maybe it's because they have been executed in the past." He answered sarcastically.

"Do something."

Josette turned to Jeremiah. "What?"

Jeremiah nodded. "Yeah do something. Since you have these abilities....I need to see for myself."

He had completely put Josette on the spot. She turned slightly red from the embarrassment.

"I-I can't. I mean....I don't know how..."

Bea stood up. "What do you mean you don't know how?"

At this point Josette was caught in a corner. "I've been having trouble with it..."

Cordelia stepped in noticing that Josette was uncomfortable. "From what Jo told me she's have trouble controlling it...and it's totally normal because she's not used to it."

"Are you?"

She nodded at Jeremiah's question. "Yeah because I've had time to get to know my abilities and know how mine work."

"Practice." Jerome said causing everyone to turn to him.

"Josette needs practice." He clarified.

Cordelia nodded in agreement at his suggestion. "Like she told me last night...about almost hurting one of her siblings, that was something she couldn't control. So it's best if we help her now so it won't happen again."