6.4

Game On

Derek stayed silent at the huge table

Derek stayed silent at the huge table. They weren't wrong they all were expecting them. Sitting at the table was Markus, and three other men including Myrtle who he shot glares at multiple times.

"Where is he?" Markus asked growing inpatient.

"He had to take care of other things but he will be here shortly and ready to talk." Derek answered looking around.

Markus tilted his head "You're her boyfriend right? Surely you must have a lot of questions."

"Who's the 'alpha'" He asked with a smirk.

Letting out a sight Markus spoke "I see Georgie has told you. Did you finish him off by the way? He caused some damage and we didn't want him here anyways."

"Oh he's long gone. You still didn't answer my question." Nothing but anger left his mouth.

"Well I can tell you that he isn't here. The higher table stays elsewhere. We have multiple locations with different people."

Everyone's eyes averted to the door that had opened. Jerome walked in fixing his hair. "Sorry I'm late." Derek looked at Jerome in confusion as to why Josette wasn't with him.

"Ahh mister Valeska. What a pleasure." Markus said shaking his hand. "Please have a seat."

Jerome sat next to Derek looking around the room then his eyes landed on Myrtles.

Markus saw this and let out a nervous chuckle. "That whole mix up was just business Jerome. I'm sorry for your loss."

All he wanted to do was rip all of their head off one by one but he kept his composure.

"I noticed that you have been running some parts of the west side and dealing with people outside of Gotham is that true?"

Jerome gave a nod "Yup."

"Well I want to negotiate with you in something. Our boss, well he isn't really happy with the control you have over Gotham. So he is offering your people to work with us. We can put all this drama behind us..."

The ginger felt like he was gonna loose his shit. "Drama." He said with a laugh. "You killed the mother of my child." Sure she was alive now but that didn't make it right.

Myrtle rolled her eyes.

"In every negotiation-"

Derek rolled his eyes "A negotiation? Listen up white devil, we are sitting here out of the kindness and generosity which is more than what your 'boss' showed the innocent lives you gunned down in that house."

Markus shrugged his shoulders "Collateral damage."

"You know my friend is right we are doing you a favor. Usually you all would be dead by now." Jerome said with a laugh.