He seemed to be falling in and out of consciousness, you reached for a pulse and were relieved it wasn't abnormal. Eyes scanning his body to examine the injuries, the only two seemed to be on his cheek and lower abdomen. From the looks of it he'd been grazed by a blaster. Nothing too serious, he would be okay. You needed to make sure he was stable enough for you to treat his wounds so you reeled over the IV stand and pricked the engorged vain in his arm. He didn't seem to flinched at all.

You grabbed the supplies and suture kit needed to stitch up his lacerations, as you shifted closer to get a better look, his eyes shot open. They were an aesthetic shade of hazel...pupils black and dilated like minuscule buttons, glistening under the medbay light.

"Where the hell am I, w- what happened." he sat up quickly from the gurney, stuttering with frustration.

"C- Commander you're in the medbay you've been injured...you need to lay back down sir." Your voice shook.

"I'm fine, I have to get back." he was more than eager to leave.

"Sir I'm sorry but you can't leave yet, Hux gave me direct orders to keep you here."

"Fix me up then I'm gone. I'll deal with Hux later." His tone was angry and demanding.

"O- ok." You nodded.

You needed to obey Kylo's command, you were petrified of him...so was everyone else. As you began to treat his wound, a small wince left his lips and he let out a loud sigh...he seemed embarrassed of his own discomfort.

"S- Sorry sir."

"Mmhm." He mumbled. Kylo appeared to be annoyed, this was surely an inconvenience for him. He was the first commander he definitely didn't have time to be getting injured.

Thankfully the IV seemed to be bringing color back to his face, he appeared fully aware of his senses and surroundings now. Hux may have been overreacting to the severity of Kylo's wounds. You figured the General would be penalized for any major or fatal injuries of the first commander, that's why he made such a scene back there. Classic General Hux.

You scanned his face as you cleaned the cut and were immediately captivated by his cheekbones. So high and pronounced...his face was chiseled like an ancient Greek statue. Your eyes shifted to his hair, until now you hadn't noticed...black like a stallion with waves that framed his face perfectly. You traveled back to his wound when you noticed him staring back. Your stares locked with one another's and shivers danced up your spine. You were almost hypnotized, caught in his gaze.

Nerves caused your stomach to contort and you broke eye contact; your eyes fluttered as you tried to pull yourself together. You just needed to stitch him up then he'd be on his way...you had a job to do.

The slash across his face seemed it would heal on its own but he would need stitches elsewhere. You leaned to lift the black cloak covering his stomach.

"May I?" You gestured towards his abdomen.

Kylo didn't bother to speak, only nodding his head. You gathered the blood soaked fabric and lifted it, revealing his toned core.

Keep. It. Together, you thought.

You proceeded to clean his wound. The skin was tender as you pinched the two folds together, this time he wasn't fazed by the pain. You finally finished stitching him up and let out a hard breath you didn't know you were holding. Wiping away the sweat beads that had collected near your hairline, you carried on.

"Okay, all set. You may wanna be careful to not rip those stitches, you took a pretty good couple of hits. Take it easy for the next few days commander." your voice was anything but steady.