Family Reunion

So, you remember that machine that froze Parrish half to death? Lydia had the idea to put Scott and Malia into the machine, so they could remember Stiles. I, just like every other plan we make, am against this plan. I don't want to turn my boyfriend and best friend into a wolfie pop, but I didn't really have a choice. This was the only thing we could think of to get everyone back.

Scott told Lydia and I to lock the doors to get into the bunkers. Not only did I lock them, I melted the metal together. It might not stop them, but it'll slow them down and give us a little time to run. Speaking of running, Lydia started to run to where Scott and Malia were making me run after her.

"The tunnel gate's locked." Lydia said as the two of us ran into the room. 

"Everything's locked." I agree a little out of breath. Geez, I need to work out more. Scott shut the door to the bunker.

"Think it'll hold them off?" Malia asked.

"Probably not." Scott said.

"Definitely not." Lydia agreed.

"You guys aren't hoping I'm gonna be the optimist, are you?" Malia asked.

I know they aren't expecting me to be optimistic about this considering my boyfriend could get hurt doing this. Regardless, Lydia and I walk over to the machine that froze Parrish. Scott and Malia follow after us.

"So, how cold does this thing get?" Scott asked.

"Cold enough for a Hellhound." Lydia answered.

"It's not the same as the ice bath you went through, but it can lower your core temperature past anything a human can survive." I tell Scott and Malia considering they were the ones who were going to go into the machine. Lydia couldn't survive something that cold, so there was no way she was going in there. And I remember Stiles, so there's no point for me to go in there.

"So what does freezing our asses off have to do with our memories?" Malia asked.

I look at Malia. "It'll slow your heart rate, and put you in a trance-like state."

"Like hypnosis." Scott simplified.

"Hypnotic regression." Lydia corrected. "If we can figure out how to work it."

Malia pointed to a button. "This says "start," so, maybe it's not that complicated."

"Tell that to the numerous dials." I motion to the other side of the machine.

"So, optimistically, how much time do you think we need to do this?" Malia asks.

"As much time as the guys can buy us." I answer. Everyone else was at the station, including Theo. They were going to figure out what Theo knows about Douglas because apparently he knows a lot.

Douglas was supposedly was a Nazi. Him and his group ran into the wild hunt. He was hit by the Ghost Rider's whip, but he wasn't taken. Douglas then went to the Dread Doctors to find out some answers. Turns out they just threw him in some tube full of chemicals. For what reason, I don't know.

Lydia opened the door to the chamber. I look over to see that Scott had taken his shirt off. "Be careful, okay?"

"I will." Scott placed his hands on my cheeks before pulling me into a quick kiss. As he pulled away, he brushed his nose against mine. "I love you."