Black Out

I met up with Scott at school. We didn't get to talk last night because his dad sent him home. He grabs my hand as we walk towards the entrance.

"What are we supposed to do about Kira?" I ask him.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "I think first we should talk to her though."

"Good luck with that." I laugh.

He looks at me. "What do you mean?"

"Stiles has forbid us from talking to her." I tell him. "Apparently since she can walk through electricity, she's automatically labeled as evil."

"You don't believe that, do you?" He asks me.

"You're talking to the girl who can control everything around us." I scoff. "Of course I don't."

He nodded. "Good. So we're gonna talk to her."

"We're gonna talk to her." I agree.

The two of us walk into school still hand in hand. I spot Stiles over at his locker looking at his keys. I also spot Kira at the end of the hallway. Once she spots to two of us, she turns the opposite direction. She rushes over to her locker. Scott and I start to make our way over when a figure jumped out in front of us.

"No. No." Stiles dragged us away. "Stop. Stop."

Scott looked at him. "What? We need to talk to her."

"No, you need to remember someone left a coded message telling Barrow to kill her." Stiles argued.

"Which is why we need to talk to her." Scott tells him. Stiles shook his head.

"No way. Until we figure out if she's just another psychotic monster that's going to start murdering everybody, I vote against any and all interaction. "

"I veto your decision." I turn away to head towards Kira. A hand wrapped around my bicep and pulled me back. I glare at Stiles. "Let me go."

"Make me." He smirked.

I smile back at him before grabbing his wrist that was still on my shoulder with my very hot hand. Stiles let's out a small squeal as I grab him.

He starts to fall to the ground. "Okay. Okay. You win."

"You think you'd learn that by now." I let go of him.

Stiles stands back up and looks at us. "I still stand by what I say."

"What if she's like us?" Scott asks.

"That girl walked through 1.21 jigawatts of electricity." Stiles tells us. "She's not like you guys."

×××

I was walking down the hallway during lunch when I spotted a familiar figure. Kira was sitting down in an empty part of the hallway. I walk up to her. I see her look up at me.

"Rule number one about being Evan Stilinski's friend is that you never eat alone." I sit down next to her. I turn to see her looking at me. "We're still friends right?"