Oak Creak

While I am pretty sure the person I am looking at right now is my brother, it couldn't help to double check. You can never be so sure when it comes to the nogitsune. Scott's mom was checking Stiles in Scott's room while we waited for Mrs. Yukimura to show up. She would bring the Oni who would check to see if this was really Stiles. When Mrs. Yukimura arrived, I went to go grab Stiles. I walked into the bedroom.

"Is she here?" Stiles asks. I nod my head. "Okay, let's do this."

Stiles noticed both mine and Melissa's hesitation. "Guys, we have to do this."

I help Stiles get out of bed. I guide him down the hallway and stairs to where Mrs. Yukimura is with Scott. Mrs. Yukimura looked at Stiles when we entered the living room. "Do you recognize me?"

Stiles nodded his head yes. Mrs. Yukimura stepped forward only to be stopped by Kira. "Stop."

"It's okay." Stiles said walking up to Mrs. Yukimura. "I'm the one who asked her to come."

"You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords. Mom, don't do this to him." Kira begged.

"It's already done." She says.

An Oni appears to our left. Its sight set on Stiles. Another one appears right in front of Stiles. It grabs his neck and does the same to him as they did with the rest of us. After a minute, the Oni let him go. He falls to the ground.

"Look behind his ear." Mrs. Yukimura said. The three of us rush over to Stiles. I look behind his ear to see the backwards 5.

"It worked." I say.

"So, I'm actually me?" Stiles asked.

"More you than the Nogitsune." Mrs. Yukimura said.

"Can The Oni find him?" Stiles asked.

"Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now." She answered.

"Can they kill him?" Stiles asked again.

"It depends on how strong he is." She said.

"What about Lydia?" Scott asked Mrs. Yukimura. "Why would he take her?"

"He would only take her for an advantage." She answered.

"You mean her power?" I ask. She nodded.

"The power of a Banshee."

♧♧♧

Scott, Stiles, and I make our way into the police station. Once we found out that this way actually Stiles, the first thing he wanted to do was to see our father. We also needed his help with finding Lydia. Her car was gone from Scott's house. I see Parrish make his way out of dad's office. I peak my head in there to see dad about to put on his jacket.

"Ah, If I could just find my keys." He mumbled.

"In your coffee cup." Stiles said making dad's head snap towards us. "You always drop them in your empty cup."

Dad's gaze fell on me. I let out a smile as I shake my head. After the reassurance that this was him, my dad pulled Stiles into a tight hug.