Werewolf's Dinner

Stiles was just a little bit off on his time frame. We have been researching all night trying to find out how the bank was robbed into. I cut off the research a little after midnight and went to bed in my room. After I showered and got dressed, I walked into Stiles' room. I see my dad standing in the doorway, so I peak around him. I almost burst out laughing at the sight. Scott was sleeping in the desk chair. I don't know how it didn't flip with how far he's leaning back. He looks like a cute puppy. Stiles, on the other hand, is somehow asleep with his legs on the bed and the rest of his body on the floor. My dad was about to wake them, but I stopped him.

"Hold up. I gotta get a picture of this." I get out my phone and take a quick picture. "This is perfect blackmailing material."

"Boys. Hey, time to wake up. Boys. Boys!" He yells at them. They both jump awake. I started laughing when Stiles fell off the bed. "I got to get to work. You three get to school."

He started to walk off but Stiles  stopped him."Dad? Heather?"

"No, nothing yet." He said before walking off.

"Ten hours and nothing." Stiles groaned.

"Have some hope. We're gonna find something." I say sitting on the bed, surrounded by papers.

"Finding something doesn't make Erica any less dead or Boyd any less about-to-be-dead." Stiles groaned.

"Well, we still have time." Scott assured.

"Is this whole, like, "remain optimistic "in the face of complete and utter disaster" thing a part of the "be a better Scott McCall" program?" Stiles asked.

I looked at the two of the confused. "Better Scott McCall program? Why would you wanna change?"

His face blushed as he looked down at his lap. I inwardly groaned when I figured out what I said. I hear Stiles' snicker something from beside me. I start to look over at him, but a specific piece of paper caught my eyes. It was slightly wet. I'm guessing Stiles slobbered on it. That's disgusting.

"Stiles, you're an idiot." I mumble looking at the paper. It's a picture of the bank when it was robbed. The robbers we're getting arrested. I'm pretty sure you can figure out who is arresting them.

"Wha- Why?" He stuttered.

"Look what you were sleeping on." I hand him the paper. He looks at before jumping up.

"Oh, dad! Dad? Dad!" He yelled running out of the room

×××

After school, Scott, Stiles, and I went over to Derek's loft. We were going over the plan for tonight. My dad told Stiles how the robbers broke in after a lot of convincing.

"Okay. You see this?" Stiles said pointing to the blue print. "This is how they got in. It's a rooftop air conditioning vent. Leads down inside into the wall of the vault, which is here. Okay? One of the robbers was lowered into this shaft Now, that space is so small, it took him about 12 hours to drill into that wall, which is stone, by the way. Then throughout the rest of the night, they siphoned the cash up to the guys back on the roof through that one little shaft in the wall. Boom." He finishes the explanation with clapping his hands for a more dramatic effect.