Shocker

"I hate you."

"Yeah. Well hate me and carry this."

Stiles and I were currently at the school, in the middle of the night might I add. It's mischief night, aka Halloween, and Stiles loves to prank Coach. And of course, every damn year he drags me here to do it. It also drags Scott here, but for some reason, he's not here.

"Why do I have to be here?" I groan taking the bag. "Scott's not even here."

"Alright. I'll call him again." He took out his phone as we made our way to the locker room. "Get your ass down here now. We have a job to do."

"Dude, I'm already in bed." I can hear Scott say due to the quietness. "And aren't we getting a little old for this?"

"Yes." I yell. I can here Scott laugh.

"No, we aren't." Stiles argues. "We do this for Coach."

"I thought we did this to Coach." Scott says. Stiles scoffs.

"Whatever, okay? You know he needs this. He lives for this stuff. He loves it."

"But it's the middle of the night." Scott whines.

"It's 12:15. Which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it's also happens to be Coach's birthday. Also why wouldn't you want to see you annoying girlfriend?" Stiles says making me scoff.

I take the bag that he made me carry and hurl it at him. It hits him in the back of the head. His phone flew out of his hand and he went tumbling to the ground. I start laughing at the scene.

"I think that was worth getting out of bed for."

"I hope you know that know the hate feeling is mutual." Stiles gets up before grabbing the bag and picking up his phone. "Back to what I was saying, if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. Okay? And I mean five, four, three, two-"

I lean back on the locker next to Stiles. I smile when I see Scott show up. He holds his finger up to his lips. Stiles didn't see or hear him because he's way to oblivious. Stiles turns to see Scott's red eyes. He jumps back slamming into the lockers before falling to the floor for a second time tonight. I let out a laugh as Stiles on the floor clutching the bag for dear life.

"One." Scott finishes.

Stiles glares at both of us. "I hate both of you."

×××

I hop out of Stiles' Jeep. After spending a good 4 hours doing Stiles prank, he finally decided it was good enough to let us leave. I only got a combined total of 4 hours of sleep, and I am planning on taking out all of my bitchiness on Stiles. Stiles and I walk towards Scott when we see Ethan and Aiden standing in front of him.

"You're back in school?" I hear Scott ask. Ethan shakes his head.

"No, just to talk."

Stiles walks up to Scott's right while I walk up to his left. I let out a small smile when I feel Scott grab my hand.

"Oh. That's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Usually, you're just hurting, maiming, and killing." Stiles tells them.