The Truth Untold

Stiles had convinced me to go with him to the animal clinic. The Dread Doctors killed Corey right after they killed Beth. They had tried to kill Hayden at Sinema as well. Liam said that one of the Dread Doctors had injected a needle into her neck. Her eyes filled with mercury turning them completely silver. Right after she was apparently fine, but it all went down hill while they were on their way to the clinic.

I texted River to tell her what was going on. She said she try to call Lydia and Malia since we couldn't get ahold of either of them. Her and Kai were also on their way. When we did pull up to the clinic, Scott was just getting there. It was pouring rain making me groan as I stepped out into it. I was hoping just to run and not get soaked, but Scott just stood there and stared at us making me stop where I was.

"Hey, sorry... I had trouble starting the Jeep again. That thing's barely hanging on. I couldn't get in touch with Malia or Lydia." Stiles rambled. He stopped next to me when he also noticed that Scott was just staring and not saying anything. "Scott?"

Scott still didn't say anything but instead pulled a bloody wrench out of his pocket. I can feel Stiles instantly stiffen next to me "Where did you get that?"

"This is yours?" Scott asked. Stiles grabbed the wrench from his hands. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was going to." Stiles said. I looked at the two confused. What was going on?

"No, but why didn't you tell me when it happened?" Scott asked.

Stiles shook his head. "I couldn't."

"You killed him? You killed Donovan?" Scott asked making my jaw drop slightly. I look over at Stiles.

"Stiles, what is he talking about?"

"He was going to kill my dad and Evan. Was I supposed to just let him?" Stiles asked.

Scott shook his head. "You weren't supposed to do this. None of us are."

"You think I had a choice?" Stiles asked.

"There's always a choice." Scott answered.

"Yeah, well, I can't do what you can, Scott. I know you wouldn't have done it. You probably would've just figured something out, right?" Stiles said.

Scott nodded. "I'd try."

"Yeah, because you're Scott McCall! You're the true Alpha!" Stiles yelled at him. "Guess what? All of us can't be true Alphas. Some of us have to make mistakes. Some of us have to get our hands a little bloody sometimes. Some of us are human!"

"So, you had to kill him?" Scott asked. him.

"Scott, he was going to kill my family." Stiles said.

"But the way that it happened..." Scott trailed off. "There's a point when it's... It's not self-defense anymore!"

"What are you even talking about? I didn't have a choice, Scott!" Stiles yelled. "You don't even believe me, do you?"

"I want to." Scott said.

"Okay, all right, so... So, believe me then. Scott, say you believe me. Say it. Say you believe me." Stiles begged Scott.