Chapter 41: A Certain Shameless Person

Ai Yi looked to that familiar yet unfamiliar face. As expected, she has good skills. She only needed to mess around a bit on her own face and will become a completely different person. But as long as she wanted to, using that completely different face, she could still let the people who were familiar with her original face immediately recognize her at a glance. "As expected of sir lady protector, to have found this place this quickly."

"Call me Gong mama." She was too lazy to bother with An Yi. The fragrance Miss used, at first, was made by Miss herself, but afterwards, it was completely taken care of by her. She couldn't be more familiar with it. That kind of faint but very pleasant smelling and very unique smell, with her sensitive nose, how could she not smell it? If she still couldn't find them, then how useless would she be? She glanced to the horse carriage and knitted her brows, "Wangye, a young lady's pure reputation is very important, asking for you to take consideration for Miss."

An Yi was somewhat displeased, "Sir lady protector, that's master, how can you be so rude?"

"Call me Gong mama. Two years ago, when I was sent to Qi'an Fu, my master already changed. Now it's the Luo family's third miss, and the only one."

An Yi thought of his own master and closed his mouth.

Li Hong Yuan was half leaning inside the horse carriage. He had the unconscious and unaware Jing Wan gathered in his arms. And like as if he was suffering from thirst, his fingers continuously wandered around her face and neck. That smooth and tender feeling seemingly made him feel shivers all over. He had the impulse to have Jing Wan kneaded into his own bones, but after hearing Jing Wan stuffily groan from the discomfort, he unconsciously relaxed his strength.

Lowering his head, his lips landed on Jing Wan's forehead, lightly and softly, then to her eyes, nose bridge, nose tip, cheeks, earlobe, side of her neck, always lingering. At last, his lips landed on that enticing tender pink lips. He licked them, yet didn't dare to delve in, because he knew, once he entered, he might not be able to control himself again. This many years, he was just like an abstinent monk, not touching lust. He was very clear, once he opened this mouth, afraid it'll be like a collapsing dam.

From his rebirth until now, it has been twelve years. He finally was able to hold her in his arms again. Counting the time, when he'd just came back, Wan Wan seemed to have only been 2 years old. Such a shame, Qi'an Fu was too far away from the capital. Furthermore, he was also trapped inside the palace, and thus wasn't able to see that tiny pudding like Wan Wan. Even when he'd people sent to her side, he still had to wait a full six years until he left the palace to open his own residence at 16. However, if he had Wan Wan raised at his side the whole time, then the grown up her probably won't be the Wan Wan he wanted either. Because he was very clear that the same person, in a different environment, raised by different people, can entirely bring about two completely different people. And it was also because of this bit that in those ten or so years, when Wan Wan was in Qi'an Fu, especially in the later few years, aside from giving a bit of assistance in the dark, he didn't change her lifestyle in any way. Even if he'd sent Gong mama, aside from protecting her and managing her health, she'd only just taught her some common rules and etiquette. Besides this, he didn't do anything else excessive. He was just afraid that Wan Wan will no longer be that person from his memories. But thankfully, she was still her. As long as he can ensure this bit, her life afterwards, he will have it thoroughly changed.

Their lips stuck together for a very long time. Li Hong Yuan let out a weak sigh, "Little vinegar jar, do you know, for you, how hard this prince has endured? In the future, you have to properly compensate this prince." His palm unknowingly landed on Jing Wan's chest. On his peerless face was a deadpan expression, yet his hands, like an old pervert, gave a squeeze, seemingly unsatisfied with the size, "As expected, compared to a few years later, still too small right now. However, an underripe fruit has another taste of its own." As if pondering over something, he licked his lips.