Chapter 28: Forcibly Cutting Marriage Ties

Sun Yi Jia slightly lowered her head and quietly sat there, turning a blind eye to the crowd's gaze. Perhaps it was because the current situation was already within her expectations that she didn't mind, or perhaps for other reasons.....What she really thought in her heart, only she herself would know.

"This prince didn't mention anyone by name. Eldest brother, what are you getting worked up for?" Jin Wang indifferently said.

"You...." Kang Wang's eyes showed an ominous glint. He glared at Li Hong Yuan. If looks could kill, Li Hong Yuan would have already been cut into pieces by him.

"Eldest brother, everyone is all watching." Rui Wang 'kindly' pointed out.

Originally, it was nothing more than just a few words. If Kang Wang didn't roar out, probably no one would have known, but now, heh heh......

Only then did Kang Wang realize that he did something stupid out of anger because of Li Hong Yuan. He forcibly restrained his anger and retracted his gaze. Then he glanced to the warmly smiling Rui Wang. Don't assume that he didn't see the 'delight at another's misfortune' in his eyes.

"Eldest brother, eldest sister-in-law still hasn't died yet. Her body's just severely ill. If she knew that you were long hoping for her death, so to give her position to someone else, don't know whether or not if she will just die from anger? Maybe she might even leave behind some malicious curse. Can you really hold a new bride with a clear conscious? Imperial father has always been saying that eldest brother has deep feelings and strong sense of righteousness, wholeheartedly watching over eldest sister-in-law, not even having a single side consort." Li Hong Yuan continued speaking, neither quickly nor slowly.

"Sixth brother." Kang Wang spoke through clenched teeth, "Yi Jia is just this prince's younger cousin, don't say nonsense."

"Oh, so the person eldest brother has been wholeheartedly thinking about is Miss Sun. No wonder this prince found it strange that this dignified Ding Duke Manor's one and only di born daughter, already 16, yet still haven't married, in fact, wasn't even engaged either. Turns out she was waiting for eldest brother, and also one with deep feelings. It's even more rare that the two of you mutually have feelings for one another. In the future, it'll definitely be another beautiful story." Li Hong Yuan, with an extremely bored expression, tapped on the teacup, becoming more and more indifferent.

Kang Wang tightly clenched his fist, his veins popping out. It was still that saying, some things, even if everyone all knew, can't be openly pointed out. Kang Wang also felt that he himself was very stupid. He even suspected that this bastard had already calculated everything, already used some medicine on him. Else, why would he again and again get incited by him into leaving behind some pretexts for gossip today? "Sixth brother wants to help third brother attack this eldest brother's faults, fine. But there is no need to involve a young lady. How important a young lady's reputation is, don't tell me you don't know?"

"Then, it was this prince that misunderstood? You won't marry Miss Sun?"

"Of course I won't marry her." When those words came out, Kang Wang's heart was dripping blood. With the current circumstances, he had no choice but to make this kind of decision. Things that everyone all knew, imperial father 'didn't know'. Imperial father 'only' knows that he had deep feelings and was strongly righteous. If this matter were to be reported to him, he and the Sun family will both get implicated. After all, imperial father seemingly doesn't want him and the Ding Duke Manor to walk even closer.

Good. Each and everyone all very good!

After achieving his goal, Li Hong Yuan, with a look that deserved a beating, was even leisurely listening to the next girl's qin playing attentively.