Chapter 25: Can't be killed, then just use a dull knife

"Paternal aunt's words for coaxing a three year old child, you also believe? There's a limit to how much one can deceive oneself." The Sun Yi Lin at this time really could be considered cold-hearted.

Seeing Li Ru Yu's miserable state, even Sun Yi Jia found it somewhat unbearable. She wanted to let her older brother say a few words less. Just, after seeing Sun Yi Lin's expression heavy like water, Sun Yi Jia chose to shut her mouth. That usually modest person, at this very moment, in his eyes contained anger, irritation, and disgust. She equally didn't like Li Ru Yu, this younger cousin, and furthermore didn't want her to become her sister-in-law. If after today, it can make her give up, then it was for the best. Otherwise, letting her fix her temper was also good.

"Big brother Lin, how can you treat me like this? You can't, you can't......" Li Ru Yu incoherently cried out. Her hair was somewhat of a mess, and her eyes were somewhat distracted. Suddenly, as if she'd thought of something, "It's that slut right? You were bewitched by her, you must have been bewitched by her. I want to kill her, I want to kill her....." Li Ru Yu frantically charged over towards Jing Wan.

Sun Yi Lin grabbed her in one hand and pushed her completely without reservation. If it weren't for the servant girls blocking, she probably would have directly fallen to the ground. "Immediately send your junzhu back to your residence. Later, I will personally pay paternal aunt a visit."

"Yo, today's Ding Duke Manor sure is unusually lively."

Before Li Ru Yu's people could respond to Sun Yi Lin's words, another person's voice interjected. Just, what made Jing Wan somewhat unexpected was that clearly a very pleasant sounding voice, yet almost everyone present, including Yuan Qiao Qiao and Zhou Ying Shuang at her side, all uncontrollably stiffened, as if their natural enemy has descended. And the one that reacted the most obviously was Li Ru Yu. She wasn't like in the very beginning, haughty and unruly, nor like afterwards, absentminded from receiving a grieving blow. Instead, she was like a baby chick fished out of the water, slightly shivering involuntarily. And what's more strange was that she'd frantically wiped her tears dry.

Jing Wan was astonished inside. Who is this, to actually have such a huge impact?

Sun Yi Lin took in a deep breath before turning around, "Greetings to the three Wangye, may Wangye live for thousands and thousands of years."

With him taking the lead, the others also successively paid their respects to these three imperial family noble personages.

"You're excused." The eldest prince, Kang Wang, humbly helped up Sun Yi Lin alone.

"Don't know for what matters have the three Wangye graced us with your presences for?" Sun Yi Lin, as the host, even if his mood wasn't very good because of Li Ru Yu, still had to liven up and face them.

"What? Your Ding Duke Manor's gates higher than the imperial palace's? Can't come in if there's nothing?" Li Hong Yuan said, with like a smile yet not a smile. Generally speaking, of the three, he ranked the very last, so it shouldn't have been him that spoke first, but he instead treated his two older brothers as if they were nothing.

Facing this living Enma, Sun Yi Lin also had his share of feeling both mentally and physically exhausted too. "Wangye is joking." Clearly knowing that he shouldn't say it like that, but he further didn't dare to follow along with his intentions. If you dare to say 'not high', then Li Hong Yuan will walk in and out of the Ding Duke Manor like it's his own residence. Even if it's the inner courtyard[1], don't count on him avoiding gossip either.

"You think this prince is joking with you?" Li Hong Yuan, neither quickly nor slowly, walked up before Sun Yi Lin.

What does Li Yu Ru count as? This one was the real unreasonable one. Being this insolent, Jing Wan could already guess the other party's identity. His Majesty's sixth son, Noble Consort Su's foster son, Li Hong Yuan. The one that's rumored to have a very bad reputation, Jin Qinwang. In his youth, he was a well-known little devil. Gradually, as he grew up, he practically turned into a living Enma. Who provoked him, who was out of luck.