Out of control

{A/n so I know this update is late again but I have my reason and you probably don't want to listen so please be dear and scroll down to the start of the story cause i will be writing down everything anyway .

So as most of us or all of us are probably in quarantine our life had taken a 360 turn not in a good way . A few days ago I started to have allergic reaction for the first time in my life god knows from what and guess what ?!!!! Not one clinic was open form where I could get myself checked . Luckily my mom is a doctor so she brought some medicine which was a relief or I might be hospitalised by now but still I had these itchy rash all over my face and hands which lasted almost two week . So ya my last week was not exactly all sunshine and rainbow . I am ok now if you are wondering ...

Also the food is a main problem right now. The cost of goods is rising and it's not like my family is poor or anything but still who likes to pay twice the amount just because of quarantine . Upon all that we had to carry all the grocery we shopped at 6 o'clock in the morning till our house because the society I live in does not allow taking cars out for any purpose . And when you gotta stock food for months then it's not a bag or two ...

Ok so now I have shared all that with you I feel a bit better . Also I hope your time is not going as horrifying as me . Please stay safe and for now enjoy this chapter .}

~~~~~~~

Nick woke up feeling his head aching until he couldn't feel anything else . Struggling to open his eyes he got up on the bed with a pained sigh . Eventually he had lost control over his inner wolf but to be honest he can't blame his wolf . He burns in anger everytime he sees his harry going away from him so for his wolf to react like this is completely normal .

Looking in front of him he saw Harry's back facing him , it was as if harry was making something . Judging by the way his shoulders were tensed and his posture was too straight it was clear harry was very angry .

"I know you are awake .."

Harrys deep voice echoed in the silent room . He turned around to glare at the alpha on the bed while nick just stared back unfazed .

"Do you have any idea what you have done or what could have happened because of you showing up like that !!"

Harry yelled but nick just sighed in response getting up from the bed slowly .

"I know all that but you should know it by now that I don't care . I don't care what will happen to that omega or anyone for the matter ."

"He has a name stop calling him omega . And since when you became so ruthless , you saved him remember . Don't try to put this i-don't-care attitude in front of me ."

Nick walked with heavy steps near harry and caged him within the wall a certain rage burning in his eyes ,

"Don't forget harry , I have always been this ruthless or arrogant to put better . I am the villain here , remember . I give no shit what anyone think of me , I will do what ever I want and what I want is you !!!"

Harry glared him back with no fear or hesitation in his eyes . He placed his hand in Nick's chest right above his heart as he said ,

"No matter what you do or say nick , I know the real you . You can try your best to be a beast in front of other but I know there is a soft heart inside you that cares . I will bring the real you in front of everyone and I promise I am not going anywhere before I do that ."

With that being said harry went out of the room . Behind him was a cup with some warm soup in it , a note attached that said 'drink it , your headache will get better' ....