"Believe what you want."

*
*
*
FLASHBACK OVER
*
*
*
{Currently, Mid-January}

Dwayne- "Come meet me at the front."

I read the message aloud after the light on my phone almost gave me a heart attack.

"Let me out." We had just got here and Makai hungry ass was already stuffing his face.

"Hold up girl." He was tryna lick his fingers and all that extra like he would never see the hot wings again.

"Where you going, Tt?" I turned around and bent down to Tay's level where she was playing with the hundreds of dollars pinned to her top.

She was so cute dressed in a jean jumper and tan sandals. Her hair was in a big curly Afro with a cheetah bring scarf. Raven never failed to make sure that her family looked good.

"I'm going to the front, I'll be right back, babe."

"Okay." She skipped back over to Raven and rubbed her belly, talking to her brother.

"What's at the front," I heard Ant question.

When I stood back up, all five of my brothers were standing behind me in a group.

"Um, excuse me."

"Answer the question," Nick added his two cents.

"Don't you got a girl to tend to?"

"Who at the front?"

"A friend and his daughter."

"I wanna meet him."

"Well if y'all would get out of my way..."

"Don't be a smart ass."

When I was finally able to get to the front of Chuck E Cheese, Dwayne was at the register talking to the cashier.

"You don't have to buy coins, Raven already got some for her." Dwayne turned around and grinned at me, stepping out of line, Karsen in tow.

She was staring at me, looking just like her father.

"Wus good, Eyes?" I rolled my eyes at Dwayne and smirked before speaking to him.

"This is-" I interrupted him, before leaning down to her level.

"Karsen. I already know." He raised an eyebrow and smirked back at me, waiting for an explanation.

"I do my research." Dwayne poked his bottom lip out a little, impressed with my actions.

What you expect? I can't just be having associates coming around without knowing what I'm getting into.

It's a way of life now.

Plus, Dwayne was so damn persistent that I couldn't help but give him a chance.

"Karsen, this is my friend Asia." She squinted her eyes at me.

"Mhm. You my daddy bae? Because I'm his only bae and-"

Dwayne put his hand over her mouth in the middle of her sentence, picking her up in the process and handing her the princess themed gift bag.

"Karsen, chill. She's just a friend."

It was hard to believe that she was only 4 years old.

I began to lead Dwayne and Karsen over to where everybody was.

"Before we get over here, my brothers are crazy and over protective. Don't be alarmed if Ant starts interrogating you."

"Girl, it ain't nothing to be afraid of."

I have him the Waka Flocka face, "Okay..."

"Everybody this is-"

"Dwayne, my nigga!" Nick, of course was the first to get up and greet Dwayne and Karsen.

Everyone else greeted him, and I was still confused. But the I thought about how Nick knows everybody and I let it go.

"What I tell you?" Dwayne smirked at me as I walked him and a sleeping Karsen to his car.

"Shush up. How you know my people?" I stepped back so that he could buckle Karsen into her booster seat.

"We been cool forever, how you think I know Bree?"

"Oh yeaaah."

"You smart." He laughed at me before opening his door.

"Don't play with me." I pushed my index finger into his stomach and I felt nothing but muscle. Yassss.

"I'm serious. But aye, you gonna call me later? I wanna see you again."

"How about you call me, and I'll see if I wanna answer?" I smirked at him.

"You got jokes, but aight. I'll see you later, Eyes." Dwayne blew a kiss at me after he had finally released me from our hug.

The two of us said our goodbyes and I walked back into Chuck E Cheese where they were wrapping everything up.

"Asia got a boyfriend. Asia got a boyfriend."

"No I don't. Dwayne is just a friend."

"Friend my ass," Anthony commented.

I snapped my head in his direction, "You agreeing with this?"

"I see the way you look at him. You like him. Plus he's a good dude. If he wasn't, I would've said-"

"No the hell she don't got no boyfriend!"

All eight of us, including Raven, said at the same time, and busted out laughing right after.

"Y'all know me too well."