|M.B.M.S.•30| (Special Chapter)

Here's the Special Chapter❤️

----------❤️----------

Y/N's POV

*3 years later*

What a beautiful life I have now, I'm 25 years onld now ehe getting old but Yuna just turned 19 this past week that sucks. But the most important is, she's my girlfriend now and I would never hurt her!

TWICE became more succesful this year even ITZY became a successful girlgroup too, they have powerful comebacks. I'm glad that I experienced being manager of TWICE and I'm more glad that I'm the manager of ITZY now.

Sana already found the love of her life and this lucky girl is Dahyun. Well they are lucky with each other. I totally ship them because they are always being gay.

I'm with the all of the members of ITZY and we're all here in their van to go in Sana's birthday. It's Sana's birthday now and she invited us for a private dinner with them in a i don't know fancy and private restaurant.

"What's with that face babe? *laughs" Yuna teased me while pinching my cheeks. Oh, I didn't notice I'm making weird face right now.

"I'm just thinking some things. And what with this face? this face has beauty that made you fall inlove with me~" I blurted out. Yuna playfully rolled her eyes and laugh. She suddenly hugged me and kissed me, well she always do that I'm not surprise anymore.

"Yah! Too much PDA" We heard Yeji said who is sitting behind us. Oh by the way, Ryujin and Lia are now in a relationship. We're just waiting for Yeji and Chaeryeong to confess with each other.

"Bleh! You're just jealous because you can't cuddle with Chaeryeong-unnie!" Yuna teased still hugging me.

"Shut up!!!" Yeji shouted really loud. We heard Lia laughed that sitting infront of us, this girl is so easy to laugh.

"Ma'ams I'm afraid to cut your conversations but we're already here now." Our driver said looking at us by the mirror.

"Oh thank you for bringing us here sir! You can go where ever you want we will just message you when we're about to leave." I said when we all went outside the van.

"As you said ma'am. Thank you ma'am. Enjoy your time." The driver said calmly and drive away.
I'm just smiling the until the car was out of my sight.