|M.B.M.S.•12|

Did you miss me guys??? *laughs* just joking

Boo.

----------💛----------

Y/N's POV

"HEY Y/N!!!!" I heard a very deep voice behind us and when we all turned around it was Taehyung. The man who acted like my boyfriend.

"I didn't know your here too!!! Come with me please my other members are there. I'm sure Jimin will be happy if he see you!" Taehyung said grabbing my hand softly and making a puppy eyes. This man is a life saver for this two.

"Okay I'll come. Sorry Sana and Momo just share your food with each other please." I said to the two japanese girls while patting their head. They glare at each other. Taehyung pulled me to their table.

"Hey guys! Guess who's this girl! Specially you Jimin!" Taehyung said while I'm hiding behind him.

"Your Girlfriend?!" Namjoon said.

"Maybe? No, I'm just joking. NO! I'm only for my Jungkook..." Taehyung said excitedly. And he whispered the last part so that it was just heard by me.

"Your Grandma?!" Jungcoc- I mean Jungkook said. God! I really hate this man.

"Obviously No."

"Just tell us! Who the hell is her!" Oof Yoongi is not in mood right now i guess.

"Okay i'll give you guys a clue. This is Sana's girlfri- I mean beautiful bestfriend!" Taehyung said while I'm still hiding behind his back.

"AHA! Y/N!!!" Jimin said excitedly and loudly that can get anyone attention here in restaurant. He ran at us and hugged me tightly. And I was like dude I'm just for Sana, no, i'm just joking. HAHAHA

"Why are you here? Who are you with? HAAA?! Don't tell me with your boyfriend?!" Jimin said. In my mind I was like- Dude. I'm just for Sana dude.

"Who the hell told you I have a boyfriend? I'm single as hell right? Pshhh we just saw each other lately this days. I'm just with my friends you know." I said trying to laugh to be not awkward.

"Come on sit with us! Do you want to order something?" Hoseok told me as I sit beside them.

"No, no. I already eat! I'm eating when Taehyung saw me!" I said happily because they are being a gentleman.

"So Y/N, hows life?" Jin asked me. Like what the hell this is my life still breathing.

"It's fine very fine. I'm just working as a manager of Twice for just a month." I said smiling at them. I don't like boys duh.

"Y/N there's something very important I really want to tell you. I li-" Jimin was cutted after we heard very loud voice.

"Y/N we need to go home now it's getting late. Sorry guys maybe you can hang out with Y/N some other time." Jihyo smiling at Jimin and his friends. It's okay I don't want to hang out with them except my friend Taehyung.

"Gosh. Jihyo, you don't need to shout." I said covering my ears trying not to laugh. But i failed not to laugh so I ended up lauging so hard.

"I'm not shouting you idiot." Jihyo said pinching me in my ears making me stop from laughing. We continue walking to the table of the other members.

Sana's POV

I really hate this Taehyung. He will get Y/N to us like his girlfriend? I really wann- ARGHHH. Okay he's just Y/N's Ex Boyfriend.

he's just Y/N's Ex Boyfriend.

he's just Y/N's Ex Bo-

"Hey Sana can I talk with you PRIVATELY? This is very important thing." Momo said with i don't know maybe she's nervous so with a nervous face, like that.

"Uhmmm... Ye- Yeah yeah. Why not? If it is very important why not?" I said neevously. I just don't know I'm nervous at this poit i don't know why. Maybe it's connected to Y/N that's why.

Momo excuses us to the other members. We went inside the bathroom and she locked the door for more privacy. She looked at me very serious.

"Just tell me truth Sana. Don't you ever lie please answer me. All you have to do is tell me the truth....... Are you inlove with Y/N???" Momo said. There's a hope in her eyes i don't know what hope.

"Wh-where did you get th-that question??" I said nervously. I really love Y/N. Bu-but but I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

"Because if you do i'll convince myself to stop loving her. But if you don't, i will not." Momo said emotionally trying not to cry.

'I'm really inlove with you Y/N but i need to let you go'

"Of course I love her as my best friend! Y/N is all yours but promise me not to hurt her, okay?" I said stopping my tears to fall off. I patted her head and about to go outside until she stop me and hugged me.

"Thank you Sana. I will promise you." Momo said smiling at me.

'I'm so sorry Y/N'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued....

----------🥺----------

Okay guys here's the very ugly, boring, short, disgusting update of this story.

Don't be shy! Put some more!
just joking!😂
Don't be shy to comment in this chapter! I'l surely reply to all!✔️

And you can ask me questions if you
want!😁✔️

200326