|M.B.M.S.•13|

hEy guYs lOoK at tHis baBy cuB

----------🐯----------

Y/N's POV

Since that day Sana started to avoid me and it makes my heart break I don't even know what's wrong with me. It's hurts when the love of your life is ignoring you, you know that? IT HURTS LIKE HELL!

It's now my second week working as a manager of TWICE. I only have one week and three days to finish this job. I always try to talk with Sana but she always make excuses just to avoid me. And Momo.... she started to be more clingy with me.

3rd person's POV

Nervousness was filling up Momo's body. She know that Y/N already know that she like her yet she will still confess again, but it's different now because Momo's now 'inlove' with Y/N.

Momo invited Y/N to a date which Y/N accepted it. Momo is trying her best not to be nervous but her nervousness is stronger than her.

Momo and Y/N are now eating in a fancy restaurant. It was good not until Y/N stumbled when she was about to go to the bathroom.

"Y/N... there's something I really want to tell you." Momo's face is getting red when she start talking and look at Y/N.

"Sure Momo, what is it?" While Y/N is saying does things, Y/N's saliva suddenly dissipated. When Momo and Y/N noticed it they strated laughing. God they can't be serious.

"Okay sorry for that, *laughs* Sorry I can't stop laughing. Let's be serious. What is it?" Y/N said as she wiped her mouth with a tissue.

"As I was saying Y/N i really love you. I will not convince you to love me back. The question is, will you love me back? I promise you I will try not to get hurt." Momo said looking directly at Y/N's eyes as she hold Y/N's hand who's lying in the table.

"Momo I- I really love you too but that love for me is just a friend. Sorry Momo but this heart was owned by someone when we're still young. I'm sorry Momo but I love someone else." Y/N holds Momo's hand back and tears are falling in her cheecks.

"Jeez Y/N don't cry. Why the hell are you crying? You're so emotional, *laughs* It's okay for me Y/N. If you're happy with that person then I'm happy for you too." Momo said as she wipes Y/N's tears using her thumb.

"Sorry, it's just this person I love is ignoring me. I don't know why. Thank you for understanding me." Y/N smiled and holds Momo's hand whose in Y/N's cheecks.

"Sana is very lucky." Y/N's face turned blank. She don't know what to do. Y/N's mind is like 'Oh my g- how did she knew that it's Sana'

"H-how d-did you kn-know?" Y/N stuttered and her heart starts to beat rapidly.

"It's very obvious you little dork! *laughs*." Momo laughed and patted Y/N's head.

"You shut up okay? Please don't tell to anybody. And you're the only person I know that who got rejected but still happy."

Y/N's POV

*the next day*

We just finished eating our dinner. And now is the day I'm gonna confront her no matter what. Everything's okay now. No one will be jealous no one will get hurt. But I think I will get hurt ehe.

"Momo, I will now confront Sana now. Please distract the other members. Play dead if you want." I whispered at Momo. I realized what I said and laughed. Okay I really can't be serious. But later on I think i'll cry.

"Hey Sana can I talk to-" I was standing infront of her while she's sitting in the couch. I was crossing my arm and looking at her seriously. But she cutted me off what a great moment we have right.

"Sorry Y/N I'm very tired. I'm going to sl-" Sana said still not looking at me. I don't have patience anymore I hate this anymore.

"YOU ALWAYS MAKE EXCUSES AND I'M TIRED OF THIS SH*T!" I screamed in pain and my tears starts falling. The other members were alarmed, great someone will watch us fighting. I didn't make Sana speak.

"Tell me? What's the matter with you? What have gotten with you?!" Sana stand up and faced me. Her eyes starts to water.

"I don't have time for this." She walked away but I stopped her pulling her hands. The other members are saying something to stop me but I don't care.

"Just tell me what did I do wrong to you? Please..." I said as I kneeled infront of her.

"There's nothing wrong with you Y/N. It was me." Her tears starts falling too.

"Then please tell me!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm already with Mark now."

To be continued...

--------------------

I'm sorry guys if I can't be a good author. I'm still trying my best to make a good chapter but I can't. I'm starting to feel insecure.

Anyways don't be shy to comment something😊✔️

And Happiest Birthday to Lisaaaaaa

200327