|M.B.M.S.•2|

Y/n's POV

When Jennie and I are walking to the lockers to go in the canteen, there's so many who's whispering about us like 'I wish I was Jennie' 'Wow Y/n is lucky with Jennie' 'I ship them' 'Y/n is only mine!' 'Are they couples?' We just laugh at them.

No we're here in the canteen, students give way for that and that made me shy and thanked them. Jennie invited me to her group and introduce me to her other friends. When we reach their table and when I saw their faces, Wow they're so beautiful.

"What's up Gays, this is Min Y/n I know you already know her because she's my crush and I'm always mentioning her to you guys so introduce yourselfs." Jennie said making me blush a little. But if Sana will say that I will be crazy but I know that's impossible so STOP DREAMING SELF!!

"Hi I'm Park Chaeyoung, but you can call me Rosé too. I don't know you're this beautiful when you're near." Rosé said that made me thanked her and we hugged eachother just like we already met years ago.

"Hi Y/n! I'm Kim Jisoo and I'm your Unnie. Rosé is not kidding you're sooo beautiful." I thanked Jisoo unnie too and hugged like a bestfriend too.

"Hello~ I'm Lisa Manoban. I hope we can be friends! and just like Rosé and Jisoo unnie said, you're beautiful!" I thanked Lisa too and hugged her. They make me to sit with them but I rejected them because I will sit with TWICE not until I saw them sitting with Jungkook.

"Ehe.. you know what? I want to sit with you four~" I cutely said and cling into Jennie's arm. She blushed at my actions and smiled. I checked the clock, and it's only 7:38am.

"Guys what do you want to eat? I will buy you all please~ I insist~" I said with aegyo. I did make their heart soften and they can't resist my cuteness ehe. They all agree and said what they like to eat. As I was about to fall in line, someone just spoke at my back.

"You know I easily get jealous when you're happy with someone else?" I turned around and saw Sana with a bitter face and crossing her arm. She's alone now, I glance at the table of TWICE and they are looking at us even Jungkook.

'So you think I'm not jealous when you're with someone else?' I mumbled to my self and put my head down.

"You're free to talk with someone else and I'm not?" I asked her in annoyed tone. I'm angry at her for just now, but I still have a crush on her hihihi. I turned around to fall in line again. And got startled by Jimin when he's just infront on me. Our face was so close. He's smiling and he's face is getting near in mine. No our nose touched. When someone shouted and pushed Jimin.

Sana's POV

"Yah! back off!" Jennie pushed Jimin and protected Y/n. I was suppose to do that! I'm her bestfriend! Y/n is just like my little sister to me.

Jimin just walk away with smirk on HIS face. And I was just there staring at Y/n and Jennie with the members of BLACKPINK. Jennie is now checking Y/n if she's alright. [A/N: i corrected it now okay? It's all clear now? LOL😂ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ]

"Y/n are you alright? you don't need to buy us food. We're already okay if you're fine." Jennie said and hugged Y/n, And she hugged back. I swear I'm so so so so so Jealous at what I'm seeing right now.

"Y-Y/n, are you fine?" I asked her and held her both hands. She just nodded slowly. I was goibg to hug her but we were interrupted by my boyfriend.

"Babe let's go now, I already miss your kisses~" Jungkook said and hugged me from behind. I let go Y/n and Jennie hugged her again not letting her go.

"Make sure to talk to Jimin. He was about to kiss my Y/n!" Jennie said like an angry kitten. Jungkook nooded and dragged me to our table.

Y/n's POV

'That Jungkook again! how dare him to ruin Sana and mine's moment! I hate him!'

To be continued....

---
Hey hey hey
Ho ho ho
Yo yo yo

191002