|M.B.M.S.•20|

Hey.
-----Just a very chapter for you guys.-----

I already have an ending for this story

yey

----------👾----------

3rd Person's POV

While Sana's watching Y/N and Yuna confessing to each other, her heart breaks. She love Y/N more than anything.

She's with just Mark because she want to avoid Y/N that time when Momo said to her that she likes Y/N. Sana feels so stupid to hurt Y/N. She wants Y/N, She wants Y/N back. But she thinks it's very impossible now.

She misses this stupid girl so much. When Tzuyu announced them that Y/N left them, she cried all day in her room without the other members knowing it.

"Y/N visit our dorm sometimes... They already miss you and, I really you Y/N." Sana cutely said. Y/N mind was like, fuck here we go again. Sana is acting like there's nothing happened when Y/N is still TWICE's Manager.

"I want to spend my free time with Yuna and the rest of the member ITZY, but I'll try to visit you guys." Y/N smiled fakely. Yuna hugged Y/N at the back that made Y/N smiled.

"Ah... see you next time Y/N and Yuna. Sana and I have a date." Mark said after checking the time in his phone.

Mark and Sana already left the building. In just a minute, Y/N and Yuna decided to went home too.

They announced to the rest of the ITZY what happened earlier. They are very happy for the two of them specially Lia who support them unconditionally.

"I'm so proud of you Y/N! I'm so happy for you!!!" Lia said happily as she hugged Y/N excitedly.

"Ehem..." Y/N and Lia heard Yuna faked her cough. Y/N and Lia just laughed at each other.

"Don't worry Yuna I'm the one who convinced her to confess to you!" Lia said and hugged Yuna too. At this moment Y/N is very happy.

*After 3 days*

"Hey baby good morning..." Y/N heard Yuna greeted her. Y/N was shookt because Yuna called her like that, it's the first time.

"Did I hear that correctly? You called me Baby? But you're the one who's baby here~" Y/N said and put Yuna in her lap hugging her with her. Yuna is laying back at Y/N and Y/N is laying her chin in Yuna's shoulder.

"As I was saying, Sana-Unnie said that you should visit them sometimes right? Visit them later!" Yuna said not looking at Y/N. Y/N didn't want to visit them in fact, her feelings will be stronger for Sana.

"Uhmmm.... We should visit them! I'll bring you to them!" Y/N said nervously. She don't know why she's nervous but she's sure that she's nervous to interact with them again. Yuna looked at Y/N with curious facial expression.

"Hey Y/N listen to me. I want you, only you to bond with TWICE sunbaenims. You're friends with them right? And they really miss you right. Please?" Yuna said making a puppy eyes to Y/N.

Y/N can't held but smile at this beautiful girl. Y/N thinks that maybe Yuna is right. In fact Y/N misses them too.

"Okay, okay, fine! I love you~" Y/N said cuddling with Yuna.

Y/N's POV

I'm now standing infront of TWICE's dorm. I'm getting nervous right now, I think I can't do it.

I was about to knock to their door..... yep I really can't do it. I was about to leave when I heard the door opened. It's very bad timing for someone to went outside!

"Hey Y/N. Come in!" I heard Nayeon-Unnie's voice. I take a deep breath and face her.

"Hello Nayeon-Unnie! I miss you! I just passed by but luckily you oppened the door! So I can bond with you guys!" I lied and hugged Nayeon-Unnie. Nayeon-Unnie laughed our loud at me.

"We can see you because of the camera stupid." Nayeon-Unnie said and pulled me inside.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued....

----------🌼-----------

Who do you think Y/N will end with?

Beautifurrrrr❤️

200403