|M.B.M.S.•28|

----------🌏----------

3rd Person's POV

"Oh you again stickman?! You're still ugly ass bitch?" Y/N shouted that made the other guy angry. He punched Y/N as hard as he can but Y/N didn't feel any pain. Sana was very worried and shouting to stop.

"What did you do stickman? did you just pinch me in my cheeks? Oh so weak!" Y/N shouted again and laughed.

"I have a name! Don't act like you're very strong!" The guy stated pointing to Y/N. Y/N smirked.

"Yes you're name is stickman! *laughs* Well I didn't say anything that I'm strong! Unless... you think that I'm strong huh?" Y/N teased again that give her again a punch in his face.

"Do you think I don't know that you were knocked out earlier? huh, you're a loser dumb bitch! I will kill the both of you!" The guy shouted as he point the gun to the two.

"Sadness makes me weak. But when my anger comes? no one can beat me. You will kill the both of us? oh come on stickman, I'm sure the police are finding you guys right now! or maybe, they already know that we're in this fucking place." Y/N said smirkinh at the guy who's very angry now.

Unexpectedly she cutted the rope that tied in her body. Everyones shookt in the room that made the others think that she's a supergirl but bitch THE ROPE IS JUST NOT TIED PROPERLY.

The guy pointed a gun to Y/N that made Sana scream. The guy is ready to shoot Y/N

"You're gonna shoot me? GO AHEAD! After I've been hurt in many times? you think I will still feel that pain? bitch just fucking shoot me if you want!" Y/N said as she stand up.

------

In the other hand the police are already in the front of the mansion. They tract the location by the cctvs and by Y/N's phone location.

They went inside and search the place. All they saw is many man and Y/N lying in the floor while Sana is screaming and crying.

Sana's POV

"You're gonna shoot me? GO AHEAD! After I've been hurt in many times? you think I will still feel that pain? bitch just fucking shoot me if you want!" Y/N said as she stand up. She shouldn't be like this! her life will be in danger.

"Do you really want me to shoot you huh? Okay I will give you what you want!" The guy shouted in anger.

"NO!" I cried.

*bang*

No.... Y/N can't die. I love her I don't know what will I do in my life without her! I would rather pick to see ger happy with Yuna that seeing her like this!

No Y/N please don't give up! I can't get out of my place.

I heard some footsteps outside, but I didn't care.... all my attention is in Y/N, it was like I'm stabbed by my heart in a million times.

The police men went inside. All I heard is gunshots that I don't want to hear. I just close my eyes hoping this is not real.

--------

"It's all clear now miss. Are you okay?" The police man checked me. Why am I here outside where's Y/N? how did I went outside?!

"Where's Y/N?!" I shouted as I find her.

"Miss calm down. You mean the other girl? she's in the hospital right now recovering." The police man said. A familliar car stopped and the door opened I saw Dahyun running to me, oh it's our car.

"Are you okay Sana-unnie? Are you hurt? Are you okay?!" Dahyun said as she checked me if I'm okay. I can see in her expression that she's very worried.

"I'm all okay. Please let's go and see Y/N if she's okay!" I said pulling Dahyun to the car. We went inside and our driver starts to drive.

"Are you really okay Sana-unnie?" Dahyun said holding my hand while looking at me worriedly.

"Yes... all I hope is that Y/N is fine now...." I said looking down.

"Sana-unnie don't be sad I'm sure she will be fine. I'm glad that you're fine Sana-unnie, you're very special to me...." Dahyun said as she smiled at me warmly. I jusy smiled back a little because I'm still worried to Y/N.

"You're special to me too Dahyun...." I said as I hugged her. The driver stopped and now we're here in the hospital I ran inside.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.....

----------👀----------

NO.ONE.IS.GONNA.DIE.OKAY?.

200415

200415