|M.B.M.S.•9|

I want to finish this first before I update "Unexpected"!

----------❄️----------

Y/N's POV

"Sana stop. You're drunk." I said when I pushed her. She just ignored what I said and just kiss me again. She pull my head to deepened the kiss.

"Y/N. I need this. F*ck me please~" Sana said sexily that made me turn on.

"No Sana. This isn't right, we have dated someone earlier and now we do this? You don't need me to f*ck you Sana. I need you more to love me back! I hate seeing you happy with others! I don't want to be use Sana..... I don't want to be hurt...." I said and started to cry. I heard a cute snore and look at Sana.

'Thank God you're sleeping and didn't hear me' I said to my self as I wipe my tears. I started to drive Sana's car to their house. I carried her to her bed and went on Momo's room. But first I clean Sana and clean my self.

"Hi Momo~" I said and hugged her to lessen the pain that I'm feeling.

"It's late Y/N-ah. We should sleep now. TWICE need to peform tomorrow. Support us Y/N-ah!" Momo said as she hugged me back. I nodded and kiss her cheeks. We fell asleep at her bed hugging.

Sana's POV

'No Sana. This isn't right, we have dated someone earlier and now we do this? You don't need me to f*ck you Sana. I need you more to love me back! I hate seeing you happy with others! I don't want to be use Sana..... I don't want to be hurt....'

Ugh my head hurts! I regret that I drink. And most important, I have a weird dream again with Y/N. Just like what I dreamt when we were only students. We were kissing. But this is new..... she confess to me? What a weird dream right? I only see her as a little sister...... or more?

Y/N's POV

I watched them performed 'FEEL SPECIAL' on stage. My eyes is only staring on Sana because SHE'S SO HOT LIKE HELL. I didn't talk to her earlier, but she's being clingy as hell. She sticks with me everytime like she's my shadow. It seems like many idols are here. I've seen BLACKPINK, BTS, EXO, GOT7, RED VELVET, ITZY, TXT and more..... but no one of them have notice me :) great :)

"Hey you see Sana there? she's gonna be mine in future." I heard one of this crazy fanboys talking beside me. I glared at them.

"In your dreams..." I whispered.

TWICE is now in the backstage resting. I'm just here watching the other idols like a normal fangirl. I've heard that Jennie and Jisoo broke up, that's sad :( but they continued their friendship.

"Hey Y/N!" I heard someone called me not far away. I already know who is it because that is the person I love. But I didn't dare to look at her because just like I said earlier. All people here are screaming and fangirling/boying. She's getting closer to me until she's now in my front.

All people beside me is now filming her and screaming annoyingly to get Sana's attention. Sana crossed her arms and we made staring contest. I look away. Well she didn't stop and block the way that I'm looking, I gave her an are-you-serious-? look.

"Babe~ Why are you ignoring me?~" Sana said and she sit on my lap. My eyes widened at her actions. Other people are shocked too. Well I want the universe that she's my girlfriend when we're officially together but we're not!

"Hey what are you doing?!" I whispered to Sana and she smirked at me. She stand up and pulled me into tight hugged.

"Sit with us at the backstage Babe~" She said seductively. I'm feeling really nervous right now. I turned around to the people behind me and smiled nervously. They are filming us obviously like hell.

"Please don't upload it if you're filming us please~ Sorry for Sana's ac-" I was cutted off when Sana backhugged me.

"Let's go babe~" I sighed and gave up. 'You're dead Sana, really dead. Not to me, but your reputation will be ruined when they think that your dating me.'

In the backstage....

"Okay..... so....... What the hell are you doing out there?" I asked Sana while crossing my arms. She smiled cutely. she sit beside in the couch and cling into my arm.

"That's what you get when you keep ignoring me~" Sana stated teasingly that make my eyes roll playfully.

"That's bad for your reputation Sana. The people around us are filming us. They might upload that and ka boom people might think that you're dating me. And what about Mark? y-" I was cutted off by now-serious-Sana.

"So what about Mark? I don't even care at him. I don't even like him. Saying that I like Mark is all lie Y/N!" Sana said while looking at the ceilling. We're alone in the room because I said that Sana and I need to talk privately.

"What's your point?" I asked her trying to figure out what she's saying.

"I don't want to act anymore Y/N! I don't like him! JYP told me to like him because of my reputation...... I needed to act. But your here now.... can you please help me?" Sana said that make me celebrate inside my mind.

"What kind of help do you need Sana?" I asked her looking deeply to her eyes.

"Let's date...."

To be continued....

----------🌟----------

Long time no update ehe...

191022

----------🌻----------