|M.B.M.S.•21|

❣️SO GUYS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A VERY SHORT CHAPTER OKAY? IT DOESN'T HAVE 560 WORDS I JUST WANT THIS STORY TO HAVE 30+ CHAPTERS❣️

Mhuah enjoy this very very short chapter

The ending of this story is getting near T-T

----------❤️----------

Y/N's POV

Nayeon-Unnie pulled me inside their dorm. Nothing's new here, I kinda miss this place and the people living here.

I was startled of them because they sll screamed my name.

And yeah nothings new about them too, still loud.

"Y/N!!!" They all said and hugged me. Okay I can't breath. I really miss being with them but I think I'm happy being with ITZY now.

"We really miss you Y/N!!! I thought we will never see you again~" Momo said fake crying while wiping her invisible tears.

"I'm not dead to not see me again. And you guys really miss me huh?" I teased them and laughed.

"No." Tzuyu said.

"I mean yes." Tzuyu said again and we all laughed. I looked at Sana and I can see that she's very happy now.

She's looking at me sweetly. Oh God, please Sana don't give me that look.

"I was very happy that you decided to visit us Y/N. If I didn't invite you I think you will never visit us again~ I miss you~" Sana while hugging me, well I hugged her back just, not to be rude.

After we let go of each of each other, she kissed me in my cheek that is very close in my lips. I mean that was REALLY close. Well this went unplanned.

"Ah- uhmmm... Yuna convinced me to visit you guys... I was about to go here with her but she want me to go by myself." I said smiling at them.

: )

Ehe, this is awkward

"I heard the news that you're already with Yuna huh~ child abuse~" Jeongyeon mumbled that made the others laughed while me *sigh* *facepalmed*.

"We're not together! I'll wait her to turn 18 before I court her!" Of course I defended myself. Do I look like 'that old' do Yuna look 'that young'? sikes Yuna is young.

We all sitted in the couch and talk about some things that new in our life. I heard that Momo already has a boyfriend and I'm happy for her.

And why does Sana sitting beside me -_-. She whispered me something.

"You really gonna wait for her?~" Sana whispered seductively. I can feel her breath in my ears.

"Why not? I love her." I said looking at Sana her face is very close to mine. I saw her rolling her eyes. SANAKE ALERT!

"Did you already forgot about us?~" Sana asked making a puppy eyes.

Damn! Sana I don't want to hurt Yuna like what you did to me! Stop this kind of sh*t.

"Hey Gays! Since Y/N is here with us now let's get the opportunity to get drunk with her!!! Right Y/N?!" Nayeon-Unnie shouted standing at the couch.

I need to agree just to cut this stupid conversation with Sana.

"Uh sure! My treat!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.....

----------🖤----------

Sorry guys if this is very short T~T
I just want this story to have many chapters
Please understand!

And by the way my real name is Khylie! What's yours?

200405