|M.B.M.S.•27|

after i finished this book i'll update 'remember me' but i will rewrite it for a better one, and change the story

-----💕-----

Y/N's POV

I ran to Sana and when she saw me she smiled at me, but her smile is different, it looks like sad.

"Okay Sana say what you want to say now." I said coldly. She hugged me but I didn't do anything I just rolled my eyes.

"Y/N I really want to say that I'm really really sorr-" I cutted what Sana is saying. It's nonsense there will be no change if she said that.

"Is that all? what a waste of time." I said leaving Sana. She stopped me by holding ny arm. I hate the fact that we're actually in the front of this JYP building. I'm just glad that no ones around here and no guards.

"Please Y/N f-forgive me." I heard Sana said sadly. She hugged me in my back that made me pissed.

"What the hell Sana? don't do this in public!" I said as I pushed Sana away but I didn't use much force.

"Where's my old bestfriend Y/N? where is she now? what happened to you Y/N?!" Sana shouted as her tears falling.

"I don't know. Maybe you changed her. Maybe you hurt her. Maybe you didn't know how it fucking hurt." I mumbled. Sana didn't have a chance to say any word when I said that. She looked down.

Not until we saw a van that stopped infornt of JYP building. There were three men that went outside. They were wearing a cap and a mask and I have a bad feeling for this. They were going in our directions. I grabbed Sana's hand and she was startled.

"This doesn't mean that I forgive you. Let's go inside before something bad happen to us." I whispered still looking at the three men. I noticed that they have a gun.

Run.

As we ran they ran too. Sana is so slow to run. And unluckily they caught Sana, I tried to defend her. I scream so help. And no ones around here, bitch please.

I punched the other guy but the other one punched me in my stomach so boom knocked out.

--------

I opened my eyes and I'm here inside the van. I looked around and I saw Sana crying. I can see that there's a fear in her eyes.