|M.B.M.S.•18|

Always be healthy guys!
Be safe!

Always be healthy guys!Be safe!

Just a SHORT chapter guys, ehe.

Yuna is very young sorry BUT I PROMISE I WILL NOT MAKE A SMUT I'M NOT INTO THAT! If i make one it's becuz someone requested it!!!
----------(•_•)----------

3rd Person's POV

Many weeks has past Y/N became more close with this group ITZY. Y/N's feelings for Sana it still fresh and never fades. Y/N didn't hear any news about Sana, all she knew is Sana and Mark are still in a relationship and getting strong.

Y/N really hated the fact that she still love Sana yet she develop her feelings for this one member of ITZY. She's happy being with her, this makes Y/N laughed a lot, this girl is always with Y/N in hard times. This girl is Yuna.

She wanna confess to Yuna but she's still afraid of rejection and she don't want their friendship to be over.

Y/N's POV

I barely see TWICE in the JYP building, but I always see that Mark. I hate it.

It's night now the other member of ITZY are sleeping now. I can't sleep right now. I went outside to get a fresh air and then I saw Lia.

"Hey Lia. What you doin'?" I asked Lia as I sit beside her. She was startled because of me. Aww such a baby.

"Nothing just chillin'. You startled Y/N. By the way what are you doing here?" Lia asked smiling at me.

"Hmmm? Nothing I just want to have some fresh air and think some other things. I don't know you are here." I said. Lia make an 'O' in her mouth then nodded.

We just stare at the very nice surrounding and it's very fresh here. I was really thinking of Yuna and Sana at the same time.

"You like Yuna aren't you?" Lia mumbled quietly and I looked at her in shocked. Okay first of all how did she knew.

"H-how- w-whe-. Eh?" I can't really speak right now. Lia is laughing at me loudly. In that such a beautiful face Lia you laughed like that? Nahh she's cute. But Yuna's cuter.

"Y/N it's really obvious. The way you treat her is different from us. We all know that you like Yuna but of course except for her. We didn't want to tell Yuna because we wanted that you're the one who will confess." Lia said pointing where my heart is.

Lia is very matured. She know what's right and what's wrong. Sometimes she's being an unnie to all of us. Yes all of us, she's more matured than me.

"Aww thank you. I don't want to confess... I'm still afraid of rejection. Remember the first day that Yuna and I first interact? She tell that to you guys right?" I asked and Lia nodded.

"That day was the day that my love of my life reject me...." I looked down. I'm not that weak now I will not cry because of that but that day is still fresh in my mind.

"Maybe.... maybe you and Yuna are destined to each other. Because think of that, when you got rejected you met Yuna, she's there for you when you needed somebody. I think you and Yuna are really for each other. And Yuna really has a crush on you." Lia stated seriously. Lia is really very matured.

"The problem is, I still love that girl... I don't know! I want to forget that girl but I can't."

"She's one of the TWICE aren't she? Because there's no any reason why you leave that group and managed our group." Lia said. This girl is kinda smart huh.

"It's Sana.... I don't know.... if i will pick Sana or Yuna? If I picked Sana, what about Yuna? If I picked Yuna, am I really ready to let Sana go?" I stated looking down. I don't know who will I pick this time.... I really don't know....

"Y/N I'm not saying that let go Sana-unnie okay? But if you will pick in love..... pick the second one. Because you really really love the first one then, you shoudn't fell for the second one. But it's still you're decision who will you pick." Lia explained.

I didn't even think of that. She's right, if I really love Sana.... then Why would I fall for Yuna too?

"In love.... first love is nothing when you fall with another one."

"Such a good idea Lia. Thank you for you advaces. It will really help me." I said and hugged Lia. She hugged me back and show me her smile. Aww cute.

"Confess to Yuna as possible. Okay?" Lia said which make me think of Sana. It's such a mistake that I didn't confess to Sana... but if I confessed to her I shoudn't be here... maybe it's a right decision. I will confess to Yuna tomorrow I'm sure.

"Okay! I will bring Yuna for a date then I'll confess to her!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.....

---------- ( •~• ) ----------

For you guys, who will you pick in love?
The first one or the second one?

And

Team Sana or Team Yuna?

By the way I will not update for a month

.

.

.

.

Okay happy april fools!

200401