|M.B.M.S.•16|

Don't worry this is still Sana X Reader😂
Each story has each happy ending!

--------------------

3rd Person's POV

"Oh! annyeonghaseyo! I'm Hwang Yeji! You can call me Yeji. I'm the leader of ITZY! You're our new manager! Nice meeting you!" Yeji happily said to Y/N who's now out of her mind.

"Uh oh! Nice meeting you too! I hope you guys will me close to me! And please don't call me Unnie! It's okay! By the way where are the other members?" Y/N ask out of curiosity.

Y/N stares at Yeji's beautiful face but she's not admiring it she's just thinking why she look like 'Light Fury'. But of course Y/N think's that Yeji is beautiful too but not in a romantic way.

"It make me uncomfortable not calling you unnie but okay! They are ju- oh there they are!" Yeji said poiting at the door who's facing Y/N's back. As Y/N is facing them Y/N's world went slo mo just like in the movies.

She saw again this beautiful girl's face that she saw yesterday. Y/N felt happy that made her smile widely. This girl noticed Y/N who's smiling at her, she didn't waste anytime to ran to Y/N to hug her.

But, this girl slipped in the floor. Y/N catched her in a bridal style. Y/N didn't feel awkward in any of this. She was even happy because she's thinking that this girl is like Sana.

"Oh Yuna be careful!" The other girl at the back said which is Lia but Y/N still doesn't have an idea what their name is. Y/N let go of Yuna properly. Ther girls are with Y/N's uncle.

"Oh sorry Lia-unnie! It's just she's the unnie I'm talking about yesterday night and a while ago! Hi Unnie!!! Oh I can't believe I'm so happy!!! My name is Yuna! It's so nice meeting you again!" Yuna said very happily and she hugged Y/N very tight. Y/N hugged her back too.

"Hi Yuna! It's so nice meeting you again too! My name is Y/N and please don't call me Unnie! I'm not that old!" Y/N stated happily and they all laughed.

Y/N is very happy like now like she forget and move on what happen yesterday. But later if she remembers it again she will cry again as hell.

"Ryujin, Chaeryeong, and Lia please introduce youself too." JYP said.

"Hi Y/N unn-, I mean Y/N! I'm happy that you're our new manager. And we heard that you're our TWICE sunbaenim's old manager you're so lucky! Oh By the way my name is Chaeryeong!" Chaeryeong greeted and offer a handshake which Y/N accepted it happily.

"I'm happy too that ITZY is the group that I will manage! Nice meeting you Chaeryeong!" Y/N greeted back.

Y/N is now smiling the whole time because of this girls. JYP is looking at her neice who's happy because of this girls, JYP felt happy and his heart could melt because Y/N is now happy. Y/N is like a daugther to her.

"Hello Y/N! Just like Chaeryeong said I'm happy that you're our new manager but not just us all of us! My name is Ryujin!" Ryujin greeted showing her cute smile to Y/N.

"Hello Ryujin!!! I hope I'm gonna be close to all of you!" Y/N said.

"Hi!!! I'm Choi Jisu! You can just call me Lia! Sorry Yuna is very hyper, clingy, and clumsy sometimes! You will get used to it!" Lia said and they all laughed. Yuna playfully glared at Lia.

"Yah!!! Lia-unnie!" Yuna said and hide behind Ryujin.

"Hi Lia! Nice meeting you! Yes I can tell that Yuna is hyper, clingy, and clumsy. And I love it, it reminds me of my old bestfriend...." Y/N said and looked down the floor. Here she goes again but she promised her self not to cry this time.

JYP noticed that Y/N is feeling down again. JYP is thinking an idea to hype this emotional girl.

"Nice girls! I can see that you will be close to each other!" JYP stated to hype Y/N. It was successful Y/N looked up again and smiled.

"Hey Y/N!!! Even if we're now familiar to this building. Please let us tour this building again! Pretty please~" Yuna said clinging to Y/N's arm showing her puppy eyes.

"I told you Yuna is a very clingy per-" Lia was cutted if by Yuna.

"Yah!" Yuna said and jumped up and down. Y/N is watching Yuna with her actions just like Sana.

"And told you she's very hyper." Lia said that made Y/N laughed.

"Okay okay! Let's tour this building! If that what's Yuna likes! But first of all! Let's take a picture!"

.

----------🖤----------

I can't find any selfies lol😂
I'm sure you find this story boring lol🤣

200330