|M.B.M.S.•7|

Y/N's POV

"Wake up Y/N~ your uncle said that you will help us in fan meetings. Take a bath and after that go downstairs breakfast is ready." Momo said while shaking me. I quickly open my eyes and smile at her, she blushed a bit and went out of her room. I quickly do what she said and went downstairs.

"Y/N-nie~" Sana said cutely as she gave me a bear hug. She kiss my cheeks and I tried my best not to blush. We ate our breakfast. We went outside without Mina because she need to take a rest. (Please Get well soon Mina😭🙏🏻)

I sit between Nayeon and Sana. As I was scrolling on my phone. I felt Sana lay her head on my shoulder. She look at me and snatch my phone from my hands. I just ignored her and get my other phone becasue I'm rich ehe and I'm not hiding anything there. She pouted and then kissed me on my cheeks.

"Are you not gotta pay attention on me?" Sana said as she hugged me. I wanted to talk to her, to be with her always but I want this feelings to fade away.

"Sorry. I'm just... not in my mood." I said as I close ny eyes slowly. Sana give up and gave my phone back. She take out her phone and play games while still laying her head in my shoulder.

"Y/N~ stand in my back during the fansign please~ I want you to be the one who will assist me~" Momo said with an aegyo. I smiled widely and nodded. She celebrated wih a dance that made other member laugh at her.

"No! Y/N will in my back!" Sana protest but Momo just ignore her and laugh at her.

"I'm the first one to say it on Y/N duh...." Momo said annoying Sana who is now pouting. We're now here at the fan meeting. Wow lot's of people came here just to see this dorks, just joking HAHA Beautiful Dorks.

I'm just watching Momo who is now talking to a fan. Sana sits beside her. If Sana has a fan on her front Momo don't have, If Momo have a fan on her front Sana don't have, Get it?

I was just staring at Momo when Sana interrupted me by showing her Small Pig stuffed toy. When we're only a little kids she always call me pig because I'm chubby.

"Hey Pig~ this is for you~" Sana said as she handed me that small pig stuffed toy. I smiled and Thanked her.

"This is from your fan right? would not he or she get mad?" I said.

"No, I asked her if it would okay if I give that to you. She said of course so there you go Pig." Sana said. She's now talking to a fan now. I helped Momo to arranged her toys. When Sana is calling me 'Pig' I'm not getting mad. I'm used to it already. The fan sign is now already over, TWICE bid goodbyes to their fans.

We're now here at the Starbucks because they want to eat cake and drink coffee. As always, I order a chocolate cake and a cold chocolate milk (A/N: LoL I don't know if there's even that kind of food in starbucks).

I'm sitting between Sana and Momo, I pray that I will not die between this two.

"Hey Y/N~ try this strawberry cake. I promise you won't regret it." Momo said as she give me a little piece of her strawberry cake. I gulped, because I don't eat any flavor except my favorite flavor, chocolate.

"No Y/N. You should try my Cheese Cake. This one is the best. Not that strawberry cake." Sana said as she give me a little piece of her cake too. I don't have a choice but to taste their cake. They smiled and hugged me at the same time. 'Once' are taking a picture of them. I was out of my thoughts when someone tap my shoulder.

"Hey Taehyung!" I said as I quickly stand up from my chair and hugged him.

"Hello to my beautiful, sexy, kind, pretty, fake ex girlfriend! I missed you so much~" Taehyung said as he pinched my cheek. He lowered his voice when he said 'fake' because TWICE is listening and looking to us.

"I missed you too my handsome, cute, sexy, kind, funny, fake ex boyfriend!" I said and I whispered the 'fake' too. I hugged him one more time and he left because his manager is waiting for him and he just buy his drink.

"Y/N. What will you do to me? I'm jealous~" Momo said with her aegyo and pout. The rest of the TWICE laugh at her. I kissed her cheeks that made her blush.

"Me too Y/N. I'm jealous. Would I get a kiss?" Sana said pointing her lips. I kissed her in her cheeks but close to her lips ehe. We left the starbucks and went home.

To be continued....

----🐯----

Again you can request me something you want to happen to this story and I will try to do it :))

191008