|M.B.M.S.•17|

This my Profile Picture here in Wattpad.
You can make yours like that too.
So we can be twinnie : ))))

----------💖----------

Y/N's POV

We're touring this JYP building right now. We have seen many artist here. This girls are very happy to be with, I feel like I'm with TWICE during those teenage days.

"Hmmm.... Y/N? May I ask, how old are you?" Yeji asked me while we're walking. Her other co-members looked at her like 'what has gotten in your mind' look.

"I'm only 22 now, I'm turning 23 this year. And yep I'm pretty old." I said looking at may shoes. There's nothing wrong with Yeji's question I'm just bothered because there is a stain in my pretty white shoes!

"Oh you're not that old to me! I'm turning 20 this year! you're so young to be a manager huh?" Yeji smiling at me then she looked at Yuna. I don't know but it looks like she's teasing Yuna to something.

"Hey Yeji-unnie! What's your point?!" Yuna asked Yeji and punched Yeji playfully in her shoulder.

"I'm just stating the fact!!! Why is there something wrong?~" Yeji teased Yuna while the rest of the members laugh. Yuna is such a child she's so cute.

"Yah! I'm turning 17 this year Y/N!" I'm startled to Yuna's voice. She's very loud. But I love it.... wait what?

"What's your point too? you're birthday is in the last month? HAHAHA!" Ryujin teased Yuna too and they all laughed. Aww poor Yuna.

Yuna and Sana..... have many similarities to each other. Their personalities, birthmonth, and is there something more? My feelings for them?

"Oh Yuna I didn't know that you're so young. You're so cute~" I can't take it anymore she's so cute. I pinched her cheecks softly and she blushed.
We sat in some random chair here.

"Hmmm... Y/N? May I ask how did you became a manager in that young age?" Lia asked while looking at me.

"Can I tell you guys a secret? Just please no one will know about this right?" Everyone attention turns to me when they heard what I said. They all promised that they will not tell anyone.

"JYP is my uncle. That's all." I said and laughed, I mean it's not that important but they are really sincere that they will not tell anyone.

"....But I love the way you guys are very sincere that you will not tell to anyone. I know I can trust you guys!" I said hugging Chaeryeong because why not she's infront of me.

"Aww someone jealous!" Ryujin said and laughed. I don't know who she's reffering to but I think it's Yuna ehe.

"Yah! I'm not jealous!" Yuna said glaring at Ryujin. Oof it's really Yuna.

"Did I said that you're the one who's jealous?" Ryujin said and we all laughed excpet Yuna. Of course I hugged Yuna too not just because she's jealous, it's because I like to.

As I'm hugging Yuna I saw Tzuyu getting near to us. She doesn't even notice us yet but I know she gonna notice us because I'm with ITZY.

I tried pulling Yuna as possible as I can not to notice us. I know the rest of the ITZY is confused right not but Tzuyu is coming anyways whey will be distract.

And- I didn't notice that my face and Yuna are very close.... by the way Tzuyu is already here now she greeted the four.

"Where is Yuna? I was about to leave this building when I saw you girls." I heard Tzuyu said to the other four.

"There she is Tzuyu-unnie she's with our new manager." What will I do what will I do? Should I kiss Yuna just to distract her? Nahh just kidding.

I heard her foot steps is getting near and I'm thinking of idea what Yuna and I should talk about now.

"Hey Yuna did you know that red is color red because it's color red?" I stupidly said! Oh I'm such a dumbass. Yuna laughed at me.

"I thought you will gonna say 'did you know I'm ruding this horse backwards?' *laughs*" Yuna laughed until she noticed Tzuyu.

"Hi Tzuyu-unnie! Where's the other members?" Yuna said. I'm dead I'M D E A D.

"Hello Yuna! Oh the other members will be here too I guess. And this is your new manager? Hi! I'm Tzuyu from TWICE!" Tzuyu said and tapped my shoulder. I should I do?

"Why do you need to introduce yourself Tzuyu-unnie? I thought Y/N managed your group before she became our manager?" Yuna said while looking at us confused. I shut my eyes ready to die.

"Oh errr... hello Tzuyu." I said as I reveal my face. I can tell that Tzuyu is very shocked when she saw my face.

"Y-you're ITZY's n-new manager? W-why did you l- Yuna can I borrow Y/N for a moment please?" Tzuyu asked permision to Yuna which Yuna AGREED. Tzuyu hold my arm tight and bring to the closest bathroom.

"Explain." Tzuyu said. In that just one word I'm really scared I don't know why I'm scared of this Yoda.

"First of all I can, I want, i choose to manage a new group. Second, I'm trying to move on so please just let me." I said it without any hesitation. A felt my tears in my cheecks. I'm very emotional.

"But you can move on without leaving us right? We already miss you..." Tzuyu said and hugged me. This savage maknae had a soft part also huh.

"I'm just trying to distance from Sana. Just please understand me. Please tell to the other members about this okay? I want a new life. I really want to start again."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued....

-----------❤️-----------

I really want to finish this story guys.
I'm getting bored writing it.
I don't have any idea now but I have an ending. Lol

The ending is near maybe it's just 5 or more chapters left.

Can you guys give me some ideas to make this story longer pwease🥺👉🏻👈🏻

200331