|M.B..M.S.•29| (The Ending)

3rd Person's POV

*3 hours later*

"We did our best....." The doctor said to the uncle of Y/N and the all members in ITZY. They all cried like it's the end of the world.

"NO!!! Y/N can't leave me!!!" Yuna said as she sat in the floor crying so hard. Lia comforted her and tapping Yuna's back slowly.

Yuna's heart was like she's being stabbed by her heart in a million times, they have promises that they will wait for each other and this will just happen? Yuna truly love Y/N. Yuna's thoughts was cutted by someone who went out the door.

In the other hand Sana and Dahyun arrived the hospital and run quickly to find Y/N, even Sana was a slow runner she became the fastest, hust only for Y/N.

-

"What are you guys crying about? I can't leave you Yuna, I never will..." Y/N said as she went out of the room with that white stuff in her shoulder.

The shoot to her is not that bad and not that deep, she's just acting that she was about to die. The doctor and nurses really did their best.

"As I said we did our best. The shoot is not that deep and bad so she's alright now." The doctor said smiling and left. JYP and the rest of the ITZY hugged Y/N and was so happy about it. Yuna was just staring at Y/N very shookt and staring at her like a statue.

"Hey Yuna!!!! No hugs?" Y/N said opening her arms for a hug. Yuna stand up and hugged Y/N so tight.

"Ouch! Too excited huh? my bruses still hurts, be gentle... *laughs*" Y/N teased Yuna while pouting.

"You Y/N I thought you're gonna leave me. I love you!" Yuna shouted.

Yuna didn't waste anytime to kiss Y/N. This is Yuna's first kiss, she don't care if she's very young. The important is, she give her first kiss to the person she truly love.

Y/N was very shookt at first but she didn't have any chance to stop Yuna, so she kissed back. The uncle of Y/N and the rest of the ITZY we're cheering for them.

But at that moment Sana is just staring at them, with her tears falling but at the same time she's happy seeing that Y/N's fine. Dahyun comforted Sana.

They break they kiss and smiled at each other. Y/N felt someone's presence, and she looked at Sana smiling.

"Are you okay Sana-unnie?" Yuna asked worriedly, because Sana is crying.

"Ah Yes..... Y/N I'm very glad that you're fine." Sana said as she smile to Y/N with teary eyes. Sana walk to Y/N and hugged her.

"I'm happy for you Y/N and Yuna. Stay strong! Yuna don't you ever hurt my bestest friend okay? this girl is very sensitive when it comes to love......." Sana said faking her laugh and smile. Y/N just smiled at Sana sadly.

"As you said Sana-unnie. I really love your bestfriend....." Yuna said as she kissed Y/N in cheeks.

"Hmmm.... So me and Dahyun need to go now? See you next time Y/N." Sana said turning back with her tears falling.