|M.B.M.S.•19|

CHILD ABUSE ALERT
JUST KIDDING😂🤣

❌CHILD ABUSE ALERT❌ JUST KIDDING😂🤣

I just want to make you smile :)))

--------------------

Y/N's POV

I was planning how I'll confess to Yuna. I'm planning just to confess I will not kiss her she's very young for that. If she said she like me back and she's planning to kiss me..... I'll never let myself kiss her yet I will wait her to turn 18!

"You will ask her later right? Remember don't be nervous. And by the way where will you ask her out?" Lia asked out of no where in fact, I'm startled because I'm thinking some other things.

"Uhhh.... I was just planning to confess her in JYP building. I don't want yet to bring her in a restaurant because people might think that you know.... in JYP building there's no much judgement." I asked looking directly at Lia's eyes.

She blushed, when I'm always interacting to the other people they really blush. Am I that so beautiful? Nah just kidding.

"Really? JYP building? Are you thinking Y/N? HAHAHA!" Lia said laughing so loud and laid her head in my shoulder.

"Yes. I really want to surprise her. Luckily I'm gonna get some files there about my work. I ask her if she can help me then boom!" I said with sound effects and some actions. We heard some footsteps getting near and we acted like we're talking something different.

"Good Morning Lia-unnie!!! Good Morning Y/N!!!" Yuna said hugging me and Lia. She sit beside us watching tv. She's lying her head in ny shoulder that makes me blush a little.

"Yuna?" I'm looking down to her. Whe she tilted up her head our face met and it was very close.

"A-ah hmmm... c-can you help me l-later? I will just g-get some files in JYP building." I said the back of my head. Yuna smiled brightly and jump up and down in the couch. Lia and I were shaking.

"Y/N I would really love too! I would like to spend my free time for you Y/N!" Yuna shouted as hugged me and planted me so many kissws which makes me blush of course.

"Hey Y/N? Why are you blushing?" Lia teased me.

*at the JYP building*

Me and Yuna already arrived here. My hands are getting cold.

"Hey Y/N are you fine? You seem to be nervous... you're hand is cold." Yuna asked me in a cute voice as she hold my hand. Shin Yuna why are you making my heart melt!!!

"I'm fine Yuna. Thanks for asking ehe~" I said scatching the back of my head.

We already did what we needed to do. Yuna really helped me she's such an angel. We're about to leave thi building until in the middle of our walk I stopped.

"Why? You forget something?" I can see that Yuna is concerned by her face and voice. This is the moment!!!

"Yuna. T-there's something I needed to t-tell you...." My heart is beating so fast. I will now confess!!!

"There's something that I want to confess to you Y/N. What do you need to tell?" Yuna said. I can feel that many people are watching us but I don't care, for me it's just me and Yuna.

I hold Yuna's both hands and kissed it.

"Shin Yuna.... I like you. But everyday this feeling gets stronger.... I love you Shin Yuna!" I confessed which made Yuna blushed. She smiled and hugged me really tight.

"I love you too Y/N! Since the first day we talk to each other, I already admire you!" Yuna said which made made very happy! After all this heartbreak I finally found a person that we love each other.

"I promise I will wait you to turn 18 before I court you..."

I carried her in a bridal style I can't hide my feelings. And shouted some weird noises. I put Yuna down. Our face is very close. I promise to myself not to kiss her! Her face is getting closer until our nose touched.

We were about to kiss when we heard the people here inside the building clapping their hands.
We looked around and what the hell there's so many people watching us.

I looked around and I saw Mark with his co-members. And Mark is with this girl who I'm ready to forget. I looked at Sana and her expression is very blank.

They are walking towards to us. Mark and Sana are holding their hands but I don't really care.

"Ey! Congrats Yuna and Y/N!" Mark greeted and shake our hands. Sana smiled at us, I'm her bestfriend so I know that was fake.

"Thank you Mark-oppa! But we're not yet together! We just confessed, I'm still underage... hehe..." Yuna bowed at them, while I'm here staring at Sana. Y/N stop!!!

"Ah yes! I'm happy for you Yuna and Y/N!" Sana said. I just want to say that I don't care. She hugged Yuna.

Now she's gonna hug me. I don't know what to react well this is very awkward.

She hugged me softly. God knows how I miss this.... being close to her.... I just miss being close to her. I miss the old times that I'm laughing because of her, I'm happy because of her

After all of she have done to me..... She's still my bestfriend, my one and only bestfriend.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

------------🥺------------

200402