|M.B.M.S.•11|

Sana tell me, if you're really gayyyyyy

----------🎁----------

Momo's POV

Wew! this is really awkward. After I caught Y/N and Sana flirting with each other in that room earlier. I like Y/N and Sana is one of my friends too, and they flirt with each other.... and I'm here inside the van with them.

"Ummm.. Momo where are they now? is the restaurant far away? 'cause I'm really hungry..."
Y/N said breaking the silence happening inside the van. Uwu my baby Y/N is hungry now... so cute! but I'm hungry too.

"No Y/N. It's near don't worry you can eat everything you want there I will buy you everything you want. I'll treat you~" I said pinching Y/N's cute cheecks.

"Thank you so much Momo! Love you!" Y/N said cutely as she hugged me. Suddenly Sana said something that only made Y/N hear. I wonder what is that.....

Y/N's POV

"Thank you so much Momo! Love you!" I said as I hugged Momo. I kinda want Sana to get jealous that time. I looked at her and she got a smirk in her face that made me nervous.

"If you can just eat me~" Sana said quietly like it's a whisper and she's not looking at me when she said that. I pinched her arm that made her scream. The driver stopped from driving.

"Ouchhhhh!!! that really hurtssss!!!!~"

"Is there any problem Sana?" Momo asked Sana. Sana is now glaring at me but here I am trying not make an eye contact with her and trying not to laugh.

"Oh NOTHING Momo. It's just a MOSQUITO bite me and it really hurts. I think that MOSQUITO really wants to TASTE ME. RIGHT Y/N?!" Sana said teasing me when just rolled my eyes playfully.

"But you know I like that Mosquito." Sana said calmly that make me slap her playfully.

"Okay... you're so weird now Sana. It's just a mosquito but you're trying to flirt with it. HAHAHA." Momo said laughing at Sana. This clueless Momo HAHAHA. Sana smirked while I just glare at her.

"Alright we're already here. Thanks for driving us here Oppa." Momo said patting their Manager's shoulder.

Momo and Sana put their mask on, we're going to eat but they have a mask? okay nevermind, it's just because they're famous I know. We went inside the restaurant and it's not filled with many people it's just the average amount.

"There they are!" Sana said loudly that other people can hear her. We scold her for being loud but she just laugh. We went in our table and order some food, of course it's just me and the two japanese girls 'cause we're late.

"Did you order everything you want Y/N? remember I'll treat you. Or I can take care you forever~" Momo said with a smirk in her face. I can feel Momo's hand in my legs.

"If you'll treat her treat me too! or treat us too! why only my Y/N!" Sana said like a five year old kid. They all looked at Sana while I just- yes while I just- wait what? My Y/N? Sanaaaa! I mean it's fine~ but Momo and the rest of the TWICE is here. I pinched her.

"Mae Y/N that's your dream name right? I thought you want me to call you by your dream name 'Mae Y/N'? if you don't want okay~" Sana said. Thank God Sana save herself and myself in this situation.

"I didn't know you want that name Y/N ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but every beautiful name suits you~ and Sana, shut up don't you have money?" Momo stated that made us all laughed. Sana crossed her arm and cried playfully.

"Don't worry Sana I'll treat you." Jeongyeon said cheering up Sana.

"Really? Thank youuuu. Momo you heard that?!" Sana said excitedly that made her jump in her seat.

"Yes Sana, I'll treat you next year. HAHAHAHAHA!" Jeongyeon said and laughed very loud, but ofc we laughed too.

"You guys will make Sana cry." Jihyo said like a mother to them. Sana pouted cutely and she about to cry. Like- real cry, this Sana is really like a kid.

"No! no! no! we're very sorry we'll treat you okay?!" Momo and Jeongyeon said at the same time. They are panicking bacausenwe knoe that Sana cry at small things.

"Okay! deal! Y/N you're not the only one now who saved money!" Sana said loudly. She's a good actress huh even me I thought she was really gonna cry.

"Yahhh!!!!"

"No! a Deal is a Deal!"

"No wa-"

"Just treat Sana-eunnie you guys are too loud." Tzuyu said while glaring at the three.

"Oh God alright... fine."

Our food arrived and I orderred my favorite food. Sana's food is Cheeze Kimbap while Momo's food is Jokbal. While the other's food was their favorite too. I started to eat and Sana just whispered me something.

"I'm more yummier than that." Sana said biting herlips while looking at my lips. I choked in my own food. YOU SANAAAA. i love you hihi. Dahyun who's sitting infront of me offered me some water which I quickly accepted.

"You should try this Jokbal."

"You should try this Cheeze Kimbap."

Sana and Momo said at the same time.

"No. You should try this first Y/N I promise you, you will not regret it!" Momo said.

"Na ah! Y/N will try this first right Y/N?" Sana said.

Who will I pick? Momo never share her jokbal to anyone but now she wants me to try her Jokbal. And this Sana, I like her bu- but. OH THIS IS HARD!

To be continued....

----------🥳----------

192819